"Oh my god. That is brilliant! But don't you think he'll get mad if I lie to him? Like, he may have a heart attack."

"Come on, it will be funny!", she urged as she held the door open for me so I could enter the hall.

"Fine, I'll do it. But if he loses it then I'll blame it on you."

She winked and we both walked to our places in the first row, sitting down. Niall was already there, talking to Ryan. He stopped once Amy turned around to her boyfriend and focused on me.

"So you wanna come to McDonald's tonight?"

"What for?"

"Did you already forget about the prank we want to pull on Josh and Jake?"

"Oh yeah...do you still want to?"

"Uh, duh?!", he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay then."

"Great. I'll be by your dorm around seven?"

"Aren't we going to have a pizza night tonight? That was the plan.", Ryan interjected and Niall shrugged.

"We can swing by later.", Niall shrugged, just as Mr. Grey entered the lecture hall.

By the end of the lecture Mr. Grey had made two innuendos while making direct eye contact with me and I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Ms. Parker!", I heard my name being called as Amy, Niall, Zayn and I walked down the hall.

I turned around to see Mr. Grey walking towards me with a smirk on his face. I walked towards him to meet halfway.

"You forgot your bag.", he told me and I felt like an idiot because I did indeed forget my laptop and the bag in my seat since I was extremely eager to leave the lecture hall and escape his wandering eyes.

"Uh, thanks.", I said and shot my group a look over my shoulder. They were a bit further away and I didn't know if they could hear us.

"Be more careful next time.", he told me and he placed his hand on my shoulder. My eyes darted to it and he shot me a smile that I had to admit was kind of attractive.

"Wouldn't want someone to steal it, would we?", he continued in a suggestive voice, even though the sentence was completely innocent.

"Okay.", I said quietly and he winked, his hand falling down my right side, brushing against my hip before he fully removed it.

When I turned around to return to my group, Niall was gone.

The day passed by quickly than expected, dance lessons were cancelled because Tyler was ill and the entire cheerleading team went to a salon for a wax because the spring championship was coming up and we had to be prepared.

And since Maddie had been seeing Bryan for a while now, she insisted that someone got a Brazilian wax too. It wasn't like I wasn't used to it, so I agreed to it.

Later that day I was in my dorm room, trying to figure out how to start the new paper for Spanish class when there was a knock on my door.

Rey: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=119097623

I got up from the chair, happy to have a distraction and waked over to the door. As soon as I opened it, Eddie attacked my legs by hugging them tightly. He smelled like baby shampoo and his hair was so fluffy that I ran my fingers through it.

Niall was standing a foot behind him, scratching the back of his head.

"Hi.", he greeted and dug his hands in the pockets of his Nike sweatpants. He was wearing sunglasses even though it was almost dark outside and I realized that Eddie and him had matching shoes.