18 |"You have to admit, I'm pretty awesome."

Start from the beginning

"You decide.", he said before adding, "And come on. I'm gonna distract you from all that school work. It is quite an impressive offer."

"Hmm.", I thought out loud before I said, "Alright, your offer is quite tempting.", I stated with a laugh. "I'm actually too lazy to get ready right now but if you tell me a place for which it would be worth it, I'll do it. You decide."

He chuckled before saying, "What about the mall ?"

"I'm in.", I blurted out without having to think twice.

Just for the record; I love the mall. It's not about me being crazy about shopping but it's about the memories I've made there. My family and I used to go a lot there and it's also where I often go with my friends.

"Amazing.", he said and I could literally picture the smile he had on his face right now. "I'll be there in like 30 minutes if that's okay ?"

"Let's say 45 minutes.", I requested with an awkward laugh. "I'm a girl, you know."

"Oh really ?", he asked amused. "I didn't notice until now. You have to tell me more about it once I get there."

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "Whatever, see you in 45 minutes, Jerk.", I said before hanging up.

I than got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my regular routine. I than changed my pj's into casual clothes which were a skinny jeans and a red tee. Afterwards, I put on a little make-up and tied my hair up in a high ponytail. Kind of satisfied with my appearance, I went out of my room before sitting down on the couch in the livingroom.

The last couple of weeks, starting from the weekend of the party, haven't been that bad. I normally should be really annoyed about getting so often involved with Ross but it has been the opposite.

I think I now know him more and don't cringe every time his name gets mentioned in a conversation. His presence is quite enjoyable when you ignore his reputation in school.

We've been spending a lot of time together lately since Emma and Dave also started going out now. He asked her to be his girlfriend on their first date last week.

Speaking of relationships, Lucas is really happy with Lia. They do all that couple stuff together, which I admire them for.
Rudy went back to New York so he and Maia are back to their distance relationship, which they manage really good.
Matt and Jordan also told me something about a girl they've met lately.

Seems like I'm the only lonely one along my friends. It's a-

My thoughts got interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I immediately snapped my head in the direction of the door before standing up and opening it only to be greeted with a smiling Ross who had his hands tucked in his pockets.

"Hi."

"Hi.", I greeted back while stepping out and locking the door after me.

"Ready ?", he asked.

"Yep.", I said popping the 'p' and walking away from the porch towards the car that was parked in our driveway.

"Aren't your parents at home ?", he asked when he jogged up to me and pointed towards the house.

I shrugged, "No, they're not."

"Is it often like that ?"

"Often would be an understatement.", I muttered and hoped he didn't push it any more.

Luckily, he didn't.

He opened the door for me and gestured me to sit on the passenger seat while holding his grin back. "Milady."

I laughed while nodding at him grateful, "Thank you, Mister."

He just chuckled, closing the door afterwards before going around the car and sitting down on the driver seat.

Driving off he glanced at me, letting our gazes meet. "So, are you excited to spend a day with the oh-so-famous Ross Lynch ?"

I rolled my eyes, "You do know that the only reason you're so famous for is you being a player ?", I answered.

He glanced at me again before focusing on the road again, "You know, at first, I thought that you have something against me. Like, that you just don't like me personally. But it turns out that that isn't the reason for it. You're holding a grudge against every player out there, am I right ?", he said before adding, "And just for the record, there are worse player than me."

I looked at him in disbelief, "Trust me, I'm well aware of it..", I quickly responded, hoping that he'd get that I don't want to talk any further on about this topic.

"So where do you wanna go in the mall ?", he instead asked, changing the topic since it seemed like he still wanted the conversation to go on.

I shrugged while turning to my right to see out of the window. "Anywhere would be fine, I guess."

"Than I know exactly where to go.", he said while glancing at me with a smile.

•••
Oh wow an update..
wonder if anyone still reads this🙃

Anyway, I'm gonna finish this book in the follwing days so if anyone's still reading it, you can look forward to it <3

-t.