Chapter 77...Yes, More than Anything

Mulai dari awal

Jade flinched and looked at me before uttering these words.
"Don't you get it Perrie, you have your world I got mine, we're completely different. Things don't just happen without a reason, maybe we're not supposed to be together, maybe we're destined to drift apart. That's why things don't go along between us."
I felt like I was dying right after she said that.
"What are you saying?" I asked.
"I'm sorry Perrie, but I don't think things are gonna work between us again." Jade spoke clearly, and I don't think I could accept what she's saying.
"No, no! What if you're wrong? Please Jade don't do this to me!" I said once again, my cries more evident in my voice.
"Perrie, please...I know it's difficult b-but, this is what I want. I want you to be happy." She replied, this time she placed both her hands on my cheeks, carefully wiping away my tears.
"But you're my h-happiness J-Jade." I replied with my voice barely inaudible.
"You deserve someone way better than me." Jade said then smiled a bit.
"But I don't want anyone else but you."
I said while placing my hands on hers.
"The world tells us we can't be." She said.
" Is this really what you want? Don't you love me anymore?" I asked.

Jade paused for a moment and then she took a deep breath.
"I loved you Perrie, and Yes this is what I want, I hope you understand that." Jade replied and this time she hugged me.

I couldn't hold it anymore, I cried harder in her arms than I did before.
"Y-you loved me? Is it now past tense?" I asked.
"I'll always love you Perrie, and I'll be here for you, as a...f-friend; always." she said then slowly rubbed my back. I wish everything she told me wasn't real, but sadly it was.
Why does this have to happen? Why are things so complicated? I questioned.
"I'll always love you too Jade."

It took me time to accept her words, but if this is what she really wants then I have no options but to respect her decision and just let her go even if I don't want to.
Like what she said, I'd rather have her as a friend too than nobody else.
Soon enough rain started pouring on our heads and we slowly let go off each other, if I could just freeze the time I would do it so that I could forever hold the girl that I love.

We both wiped off each others tears and soon enough, we found ourselves smiling,
then Charlie arrived.

"I told Calum I'm driving you home and he's okay with it but only if you say so?" He asked then Jade nodded.
"Okay then, so shall we?" Charlie said then he offered his hand for Jade to take.

"Goodbye Perrie." She said then smiled at me. As I much as I hated those words to hear, I have no choice but to say those words back to her.
"G-Goodbye...Jade."

Slowly they went down the stairs hand in hand. It hurts seeing her walk away from me with someone else. I only want Jade to be happy, and safe. I know I brought her a lot of troubles, but now seeing her smiling somehow made me feel relieved, although I felt so so broken inside.

I watched them walk away, then I noticed why on earth did Charlie made Jade walk that distance since she couldn't stand properly. What an idiot.

The rain started getting heavy, I'm gonna miss Jade, her cute laugh, her giggles, her love for books, her clumsiness, her hugs, her lips but most of all her love. Then something happened, I don't know what got in me that I started running after them.

Jade POV

"Can you do it?" Charlie asked.
"I-I can do it Charlie, don't worry we'll reach the car in no time." I responded and soon enough the rain started getting heavier.

Halfway to where Charlie parked his car, we heard someone calling.
"Hey! Wait, Jade! Jade!" That's Perrie's voice.
Then we both came to a stop, and saw Perrie running with her shoes in her hands.
"What is she doing?" I heard Charlie mumble.

"Jade..." she panted once she reached us.
"Perrie what are you doing? It's starting to rain, I don't want you getting sick!" I reasoned out then we both looked at Charlie.
"Oh! I'll go start the car." He said then went off.
"Perrie..." I trailed off. Then she spoke while still catching her breath.
"Jade...I know this is crazy but since we agreed to be friends now, well uhm...maybe..we could pretend that we're still not..friends, just now maybe for a minute..well not that we're fighting and all...just..."
I laughed at what she said, because I don't know what she has on her mind.
"I don't understand Perrie." I responded, then officially it started raining.
Then I heard Charlie honk his car and he yelled "Jade, what are you waiting for?"

"Perrie I gotta go." I said then started to walk away but then she stopped me and held my hand.
"Wait!" She said.
"P-Perrie I know this is hard-" I started to talk but then Perrie spoke.
" Can I have my last kiss?" She said and for a moment I froze.
Then she
went on "I admit Jade, I feel bad, but I have to accept your decision even though I don't really want to but I don't want to forget you, ever and even tonight. I don't want to remember this as the day I forever lost you, can I at least have something memorable to think of, something I would cherish, maybe a last kiss?"

Her words stabbed my chest, if only she knew how much I love her, but I have to do this; for both of us. I smiled and so did she.
"Do you really want me to kiss you?" I asked to make sure.
Perrie smiled with sincerity and happiness.
"Yes, More than anything."

Before I could even say something, Perrie ran into my arms and closed the gap between us.

Arms wrapped tightly around each other, rain falling, lips bruised, we kissed each other hard for the last time and neither of us wanted it to end.

"I'm gonna miss you Jade." Perrie spoke while our foreheads were still touching.
"I'll miss you too Perrie." I answered.

Then another honk came from Charlie's car.
"I better go." I said.
"Hold on!" Perrie once again said then she dropped the shoes in her hands.
"What are you do-, whoah!" I slighty shouted in surprise when Perrie carried me bridal style, causing her to laugh.
"Well, can I at least pretend you're my bride too?" She replied then ran all the way to Charlie's.

Hey guys! This is the Longest and the hardest chapter to write so far!
This story is nearing its end, so thank you so so so much for reading! Tomorrow I'll be posting the next chapters and I have another story in my drafts (jerrie) hehe..love you so much guys! 😘😚