Chapter 38...it was REAL

Perrie POV

I was on my bed staring at the light purple ceiling when my door suddenly burst open reveiling my two bestfriends.
"What the fuck guys!" I screamed loudly as I stood up.
"Can you just knock? And what are you doing here?" I questioned as they hurriedly sat on my bed.
"Well Jesy and I are planning on taking you out tonight!" Leigh explained smiling a bit.
I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the bed with my face buried on the pillow.
"Nope, not interested!" I mumbled.
"Come on Pez, it would be fun!" Jesy said.
"No thanks" I mumbled again as I faced them both.

"Look we know you're still upset with whatever it is that you have between Jade, but we just want to cheer you up!" Leigh explained as she rubbed my back.
"Yes, she's right Pez, and we hate seeing you like this, crying and feeling sorry for yourself." Jesy explained.
"Well Better get used to seeing me like this, 'coz I'm planning on doing this for quite sometime" I reasoned out with my voice slightly laughing.

"No Pez that's not healthy, we know you've been crying for days. It's so obvious! You need to stop this!" Jesy reasoned out with her tone higher.
What she said made me laugh bitterly.
"Stop what Jesy? Falling in love with Jade? that's simply not gonna happen." I answered back.
"No! stressing yourself out! Your mom told us you haven't even eaten dinner yet and you've been doing this for days now!" She retorted.
"I'm on a diet!" I answered dumbly making them both chuckle.

"Bullshit!" Jesy yelled.
"Come on Pez seriously? We know how much you love food." Leigh said.
I groaned in frustration.
"Just leave me alone." I mumbled.
"No we're not and you're coming with us!" Jesy answered pulling my feet making me get up.
"Jade will not be happy seeing you like this." Leigh Anne bragged in.
"Of course she's not Leigh! She was never happy with me. She's happy being with Gigi!" I answered yelling.
"Get up!" Jesy demanded tugging my left arm this time ignoring what I just said.

"Don't you guys get it? She doesn't love me okay! JADE DOESN'T LOVE ME!" I yelled as I got out of Jesy's grip making it clear.
"and how could you be so sure about that?" Leigh asked with her eyebrow raised.
"Did she say she doesn't love you?" Jesy asked too, leaving me with no answer.
"See, she didn't! Now get up!" She said as she tugged my arm once more.
"I've seen it Okay! now let go off me Jes!" I answered back.

"You've seen them kissed!" Leigh corrected me.
"And it was REAL!" I answered back.
"Really, what if it wasn't?" Jesy asked.
"It was, Now just fucking leave me alone." I continued as I got on the bed once more clutching a pillow tightly to my chest as tears started building up in my eyes.
"Pez!" Jesy started but I cut her off.
"No! Just go!" I demanded as I sniffed.

I felt my bed shake a bit and the mattress sligthly moving down as they both sat on my bed and spoke to me, but this time it was calmer.
"Look Pez, you've seen them kissed and Jade's caught you with Ally several times to be honest." Jesy started making me scoff.
"You know what I have with Ally wasn't real." I replied.
"Yes we do, but does Jade know? And what if what she has with Gigi isn't real? coz you got her confused, thinking that you love Ally instead of her." Jesy told me.
"Jesy's right Perrie, Jade never said she doesn't love you back. Think about it!" Leigh supported but I remained silent.
"It was only you who kept saying that Jade doesn't love you." Jesy continued as she ran her fingers through my hair.

What if they're right? What if Jade does love me and I got her thinking that it was Ally who I really like. She caught me kissing Ally multiple times, but it didn't mean anything and she doesn't know. Maybe she was just scared to say about it 'coz she thinks I might reject her feelings if I tell her that it was Ally who I love but the truth is it's her.

"You're right guys" I finally spoke up.
"But it's too late to tell her that, She's with Gigi now." I explained still sniffing as I wiped a few of my tears away.
"Well they're not yet married." Leigh answered making me laugh a bit.
"That's what I thought!" Jesy answered smiling.
"Talk again with her tomorrow, when I say talk I mean talk not fight, okay!" Jesy answered and I just nodded. I actually don't know if I could still face her.
"So...how about Nando's?" Leigh asked out of nowhere.