Chapter 11...Goodnight Perrie!

Jade POV

I put my glasses down as I finished doing my homework. Finally I get to rest after another day in school. I was about to turn my lights off when I saw something which made me smile.

I slowly crept out of my blankets and made my way towards my study table.I looked at My notebook, the one that Perrie returned to me this morning. I remembered how she smiled and how she even hugged me. Oh and the way she smelled, Gosh! She smelled like raspberries, then out of nowhere I unconsciously sniffed my notebook and to my surprise, it smells like....raspberries!

How on earth did my notebook turn out to smell like Perrie?! I questioned myself. Maybe it caught some of her perfume when she carried it in her bag. Oh my! She carried it in her bag and got caught of her perfume! Not that I'm complaining, I'm actually happy, no I feel ecstatic right now! I could smell this all night. I wish I could just cuddle my notebook to sleep, but it's not cuddly. Wait! Got an idea.

I Hurriedly went to my closet where I put all my Disney stuffed toy collection.
"Let's see...Stitch, Dopey, Bambi, Pooh, Olaf--" I said to myself with my finger on my chin.
"That's it Olaf!" Then I picked it up since it's the biggest and cuddliest.
"Hi Olaf, guess what, I like warm hugs too, and I'll be needing lots of it tonight."
I said to the stuffed toy as if I'm talking to him. I placed Olaf on my bed as I went to my drawer to get a pair of scissors and some ribbon.

"There ya go!" I happily said as I finished tieing my math notebook to the stuffed toy " Tonight Olaf, I'll be naming you Perrie." I said to him as I placed the scissors on the table and turned my lamp off. I crawled under the covers with the stuffed toy next to me. I snuggled my head closer to Olaf and I could just smell all of Perrie's scent. I felt like I placed my head on Perrie's chest. I smiled as I closed my eyes. I imagined her laying next to me and cuddling. Then I felt myself slowly dozing off to sleep but before I drift into a peaceful slumber of raspberries, I mumbled a "goodnight Perrie" hoping to dream about Ms. Edwards.

Perrie POV

Me, Leigh and Jesy are having lunch and I swear all they do is talk about their boyfriends. It's kinda getting on my nerves right now.

"Seriously guys! Can we just talk about something else. I've been hearing this the whole time since we all got here." I started causing them both to stop talking.
Then I continued mocking their voices
" Jake this and Jake that...Oh And Jordan...blah blah blah..uhh huh,  uh huh."
Then they broke down into fits of laughter.

"Fine laugh all you want! That's what you're good at!" I replied as I sipped my orange juice.
"Aww Pez! You look funny when you mock us" Leigh said while laughing.
"You're just jealous cause you can't go saying Ally this and Ally that...Ally blah blah blah " Jesy said in a Jamaican accent causing both of them to laugh even more.

I playfully rolled my eyes at them. I could bear the thought of them laughing at me than hear them talk about Jordan and Jake.
"Look if you're. .just..so..tired hearing us rant about our boyfriend's, why don't you just ..go over there and snog ..Ally." Leigh said in between laughs pointing to the cheerleaders table.

"You know I can't just Do that here. I don't want people to be suspecting about our little deal especially Jade. I want this to be realistic as much as possible." I replied.
"Patience is virtue! Right you are mate!" Said Jesy.

"Oh Pez! speaking of Jade there she is." Leigh pointed her finger.
And there she was Jade Thirlwall, sitting all alone eating her lunch.
"That's her usual spot." Jesy said.
If course it's lunch time why haven't I thought of that, then I stood up bringing with me my lunch.

"Hey where do you think you're going?" Asked Leigh looking puzzled.
"Sorry, I'd rather talk to Jade than listen to the both of you!" I said.
"Fine!" Jesy said.
"Bye..See you after school!" I said as I head off.
"Use protection!" Jesy shouted and I could hear both of them laugh again which made me roll my eyes.