Chapter 63...Do I make myself clear?

Jade POV

I feel weird today, I don't know why to be honest. I was just going to say goodbye to my mom, when all of a sudden my phone vibrated and I received a text from Perrie.

"Are you going to school already?" My mom asked.
"Uh yeah, I'll just walk, I thought I needed a bit of exercise." I explained as I kissed her cheek. But honestly I just needed to clear my thoughts.
"Oh okay! Be careful then, its still very early." Mom inquired.
"Don't worry mom, I'll be fine!" I said as I smiled at her.
"Prom's tomorrow night , and this afternoon your dress will be arriving! Oh I can't wait for you to wear it!" Mom said excitedly making me giggle at her.
"Thanks mom! Well, I-I'm really nervous about this whole prom thing." I admitted as I tucked my hands on the pockets of my sweater.
"Oh don't be, I'm sure you'll look lovely, like you always do...oh and I bet! Perrie won't be able to take her eyes off you!" She said while grinning widely.
"Mom!!" I whined.
"What?! It's true!" She said once more and I hugged her, just so she won't say another embarrasing thing about me anymore.

I went out of the house and took a glance at my phone once more.
"At our hideout." I said to myself as I read Perrie's text again.
Before I knew it, my feet took me to school a bit more faster than I was hoping for. It was pretty early so only a few students roamed the hallways.
Then my phone rang once more. I read the caller ID and saw that it was Calum.

Calum: Jade? Hello?
Jade: Hey Cal!
I greeted.
Calum: Jade? Hey, where are you? Are you still home? Hey don't go to school without me okay? I'm going to your house.

He asked sounding so worried which is kinda strange so I let out a chuckle as I came to a stop in front of my locker.

Jade: geez Cal! Is that how you greet me in the morning?....
I joked.

Calum: No Jade! I'm dead serious, I'm going to your house.

Jade: I'm already in school Cal! Why what's wrong?

I asked, this time feeling really uneasy as to why he seemed so worried.

Calum: WHAT?! are you alright? Did somebody hurt you?

Jade:  uh...no?, I mean I'm fine, why what's wrong?

I asked worriedly.

Calum: Jade listen to me, don't talk to anyone without me, okay, I'm off to school.

He replied in a panicking tone, making me slightly nervous.

Jade: why? Cal is everything alright?

I questioned.

Calum: just do as I say okay, I'm off to school, I'll meet you in the music room.

Jade: w-wait! Cal!

Then he hanged up. What is going on?

I slid my phone in my back pocket and let out a sigh as I opened my locker to gather some of my books.

"Hey Jade!" I heard a voice from behind, instantly giving me goosebumps all over my body.
Then I turned around only to be met by Ally's grin.
"So...I see you're early to school today!" She stated as her friends trailed behind her.
"Oh...I..uh..yeah!" Was all I said then swallowed the lump in my throat as I gently turned around and closed my locker, hoping she'll leave me alone.

"So..no Perrie in sight?, or bestie Cal?" She asked while raising an eyebrow while her friends kept giggling.
"Uh..actually, Cal's waiting for me in the..uh..music room, so I gotta go." I white lied, clearly Cal's not even in school yet.
But then I felt a tug on my wrist, stopping me from going forwards.
"Oh come on Thirlwall, It's still early I'm sure he'll wait." She stated with that annoying smirk of hers.

"Well I just figured since you're here now, why not ask for your opinion!" She informed as she let go off of my hand.
"Uh..sorry I gotta go!" I said once more but this time I felt myself shoved onto the lockers.
"Like it or not you're coming with us!" Ally shouted at me and I just shivered in fear.
"Do I make myself clear?" She asked.

Perrie POV

I drove myself to school today and as soon as I parked, I sprinted out of the car and went straight to the hallways where I passed by Jade's locker, thinking that maybe just maybe she was there, but clearly she wasn't so I ran to our hideout.

As soon as I got there, I was surprised to see that Jade wasn't waiting for me under the tree.
I was still catching my breath when I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled Jade's number, but she wasnt picking up.

"Damn it!" I groaned as I texted her a "where are you? I'm already here." Instead.
Well maybe she was just late, but she can't be!

I waited impatiently under the tree, and I just keep having this weird feeling that something is wrong. I tried to call Jade's number several times but she wasn't picking up.

Then I saw two girls hurriedly running towards my direction, as they got closer I realized that it was Jesy and Leigh Anne.

"Pez!" Leigh called out.
Soon, they were standing in front of me cathing their breaths.
"Where the fuck have you been?" Jesy asked.
"Just here, I'm waiting for Jade. I'm gonna tell her today." I simply stated and I know they got what I meant.
" Pez, we've been looking for you everywhere!" Leigh blurted out.
I furrowed my eyebrows as to why they sounded so worried.
"Why what's wrong? Oh, and have you guys seen Jade? I've been calling her but she wasn't picking up, I told her to meet me here, I'm just so worried right now!" I admitted.

"Uh about that Pez, there's something you should know!" Jesy said.