Bonus Chapter

Set three years after the Epilogue. Enjoy :)

"Are you sure they are going to be okay? What if something goes wrong? What if they're missing me too much right now? Maybe we should turn back. There could be an uproar happening in the pac-"

Chance put his hand to my mouth. "Love, please be quiet. The kids are going to be just fine. The pack will be intact once we get back. Our kids are in good hands. Our parents, your grandparents, Ryan, Hannah, and Simon can handle everything. Ryan is the Beta for a reason. We can't turn around because we are currently in a plane. My brother and wife are right next door and he promised to check in and make sure the pack is running smoothly. Ryan knows how to run that pack, better than me sometimes."

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. I held Chance's hand and squeezed it tightly, not wanting to ever let go. I shut my eyes and leaned back into my seat. When I reopened my eyes, Chance was staring at me, a small smile sitting on his kips. Slight scruff was growing on his face and his eyes were bright and aware. "I'm just nervous, Chance. This is the first time we left the house without any of the kids. We've never been away from them for this long before. I'm just scared something bad might happen and I'm not there to help."

Chance nodded, knowing I was just being a paranoid mother right now. "Bails, nothing bad is going to happen to our children. Just try and focus on us right now because we deserve this honeymoon."

"Alright," I said, agreeing with Chance. Us agreeing together was nice. "Everything will be just fine."

"Just sit back and relax. Take a nap because we still have a long way to go."

"Okay, but maybe I should just call home really quick to make sure the kids are fine."

Chance growled playfully and unbuckled my seatbelt. "You just called home ten minutes ago and nobody was hurt and the pack wasn't on fire. You will not be calling home. Instead, let me take your mind off of some things."

Chance had a cheeky grin on his face and I rolled my eyes. I let him pull me onto his lap, kissing me feverishly.

Let's just say I didn't take a nap the rest of the plane ride.

***

Chance and I landed in Aruba a few hours later. The ocean was crystal clear and the people here were very friendly. I loved it already. Chance and I never got to have a honeymoon because right after we got married, I just kept having kid after kid. After having Jamie, Jace, and Ben, I didn't think I'd ever have anymore kids. However, when Ben was two, I fell pregnant again with triplets. The pregnancy was very high risk for the four of us and to be honest, I didn't think I would ever make it out alive. The pregnancy did not end well and I lost two of them. Noel and Nick were born on Christmas and died before thy even hit the air. It was the saddest moment of my entire life, not hearing the cries of an unborn baby as I lay on the operating table. I was expecting to hear more silence when they pulled the third baby out but I didn't. My beautiful Lily had survived. She was very premature and they told me to be prepared for her to not make it but she did. She's three now and the kid I worry about most.

After the pregnancy, I decided to get my tubes tied because the doctor told me I couldn't have anymore kids after that. With Jamie being nine now, Jace eight, Ben five and Lily three, Chance and I finally decided to have our honeymoon.

"Bailey!"

"What?" I asked, looking over to Chance who was waving his hand in my face.

He tapped a finger to my head. "Is there anyone in there? You zoned out."