Last Sacrifice chapter six

Chapter 6-

The look on his face was enough pain then Adrian put me though. I knew I was lying but poor Dimitri was buying every part of it. I wished I could tell him the truth but lets be honest I didn't deserve him. My trail was going to be coming up soon and I was more then likely guilty to the judge. I don't even know why I was trying. And me being executed and still with Dimitri would hurt Dimitri so much. It was just better this way.

"Rose you can't mean this." There was pain so much pain.

"But I do Dimitri just let me go. It will be easier for you and for me if you just let me go." I pleaded because if he fought I may have to take him back.

"No I can't just let go. Roza I love you more then I love anyone in the world. I don't want to live in a world I can't be with you."

I put a hand on his face and his eyes flickered to my wrist. I didn't really take in the fact that I was wearing what I was wearing with him. It showed my wrist. My bruised wrist, I guess what ever happened in a dream reflects in the real world. I quickly pulled my hand down. I didn't know weather to say that I did it that I was going crazy or the truth. He looked at me his pain and sadness replaced with anger and fury. He grabbed my wrist examining it carefully to make sure not to hurt me. He put it down and took the other doing the same as he did with the last. I pulled out of his grasp and looked him in the eyes. He was going to ask the question I didn't want to answer. And I wasn't going to. So I ran. I ran out of his dorm area and outside. It was raining pouring down raining. I hid beneath and tress and cried. I didn't want anyone to see me in weakness. So I turned my back from everyone and my guardians which I didn't take in mind until now looked away. I thanked them and Mikhail and the other one nodded smiling. I could tell no matter how much I cried they didn't think I was weak. Pubic crying why was I public crying? I was Rosemarie Hathaway. I didn't pubic cry, that was the last thing I did. I was sarcastic, impulsive, and unselfish. I didn't show my weakness in front of people and I didn't share my problems. I wiped my last tear and stood up soaking wet. I turn to face me guardians. Only it wasn't them there it was Dimitri. He didn't look as mad but worried.

"Roza."

It was one world but it held so much. I collapsed in his arms. I refused to cry even though I wanted to. I held it in. Dimitri could tell.

"Roza let it out. Let it all out I would never judge you."

"But I don't want to worry you there my problems not yours."

"I'm in this with you Roza. So your problems are my problems."

I sopped I let it all out and cried I didn't care. Dimitri loved me and he would love me after I cried my eyes out like a little girl. No matter what I do even lying to him and telling him I didn't love him. He would always love me and only me. When I was done I looked up to him.

"Okay I'm done crying on you."

"Now how about we go somewhere alone with out the guardians. Because no matter what you think they trust you."

"No they trust you."

"And we talk about everything, even this." He traced my wrist. I shook my head yes and he guided me to a cafe. He left me for only a few moments and he didn't even want to. He got me a hot chocolate. It reminded me of when I was going though problems back when I had to take my test and guarded Christen. I failed with Stan and Dimitri of course could tell I had something wrong with me and that I was lying to everyone. So he got me hot chocolate and tried to talk to me. The only difference between then and now is I was going to lie I was going to tell him everything and hope to god he didn't kill Adrian.

"Here I hope you like it."

I couldn't resist after I could a sip.

"Not as good as yours."

"Thank you. So now what happened back there?"

"I don't deserve you."

"And what make you think that?"

"Because I'm terrible I'm hurting Adrian and lied. Then I have to die anyway when they find me guilty so it would be easier if we weren't a thing."

"First the Adrian thing was bad but it's not like you broke any rule. I don't love you any less. And second I will not let you die."

"And I don't deserve that."

"Yes you do. I don't deserve you. I'm the one who got you to cheat on him. You wanted to break up with him and I said no. If anything I shouldn't be with you. And I can't say I don't love you because I do and I'm to selfish to let you go because I'm a terrible being."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now what happened to your wrist?"

"I was dreaming and Adrian came drunk and heart broken. He was the one watching me and he seen us. He was mad at me and squeezed me to hard."

"You know you don't want me to kill him but first he bites you now he hurts you."

Dimitri took the hand holding my hot chocolate and touched the bruises. I winced at the pain because no matter what they hurt.

"I know but like I said he wasn't himself you can't blame him. Please don't."

"How do I not?"

"Because you love me?" I said hopefully.

"I do but you do not remember."

"I lied." I hung my head.

"Do you want this or not?"

"I do but I didn't I don't.."

"Shut up Rose."

He kissed me and I kissed him back. We didn't care who seen. He guided me back to my room but after I told him I didn't know if I would be able to sleep he took me to his. We held each other and I changed into one of his button up shirts. I wasn't sacred to let sleep hit me as he held me and I couldn't wait to wake up in his arms tomorrow. But again my hot Dimitri dream changed only this time it was dark and it wasn't Adrian. It couldn't be.. It was...

Author Note/

CLIFFHANGER!!! AGAIN!!!

anywho hope you like it now I'm gonna go eat some chicken pizza.

Comment, vote, fan!