Last Sacrifice chapter two

Okay this is my second chapter to Last Sacrifice and it sort of came up out of my dream I had last night. I tried to write it this morning but my family doesn't like to ask before they sign you off the computer. I love them to death but please mother, father please next time ask! Any who here it is.

I hope you like it!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2-

His facial expression showed his thoughts. He usually kept his emotions masked but this time he was an open book and I couldn't help but peek inside. When I did I kind of wished I hadn't because all it showed was my stupidity and how my plans and needs (you could call them) were a waste of my time and everybody else. And even more a waste of his time. Then as he thought a little it turned more thoughtful and a little pondering.

"Fine."

"Fine what?"

"Fine I'll help you out or whatever."

Then I wondered this was Dimitri I was talking to. The man who put everything before me the women he loved. Now he was willing to throw that all away. Even after he said he didn't love me anymore. The only way he would scratch that could say something like that was if he still loved me. A little spark of hope lit and I, despite my better judgment, had to start asking questions.

"But why?"

"Because you know I would do anything for you."

"But why?"

That was the only thing I could say I was to surprised fro any thing other then two words.

"Because."

My mouth finally started working and I blurted out the first thing that popped into my brain.

"Because you still love me?"

"No Rose I told you once already that I would do anything in my power to help Lissa so if anything this is about her not..."

I was done I couldn't handle it as my brain processed what he was saying. I was done fighting for love that he didn't want to give.

"Please. Spare me okay?"

I get up and walk to the door. A strong warm hand grabbed my arm. Dimitri's hand. He pulled me back and I fell on to his bed him straddling over top of me.

"Rose.." He was going to give me some heart felt B.S. and I couldn't take it. Maybe before but not anymore.

"I said spare me okay? I don't need your pity. I didn't come here for pity." I was surprised how composed I was when a shirtless man was laying on top of me. Let alone my shirtless man the one I loved.

"Shut up okay?" It was gentle but firm.

"No! I came here for help! Not for your oh sorry I'm not that into you, so I'm gonna stand up for you and pretend to love you to break your heart act! Because love fades. Right Dimitri your love faded right?! So how about you stop playing with my heart!" I was yelling and on the verge of tears.

"Rose I never played you because I never stopped loving you."

"I don't care I know what you say... Wait what?"

That's when it hit me he never stopped loving me.

"Dimitri don't lie to me. Do you still love me?"

"Yes Roza and I never stopped I always did. I just... What I did to you was wrong even if I was undead and not me I still hurt you."

"No you didn't." I hated this. The only reason we ever thought we didn't love each other in the first place. This stupid subject he couldn't let go.