Last Sacrifice Chapter 17

Chapter 17-

My eyes flicker open a little to a really bright like shining down upon me. I turn my head and see Dimitri, his head rested on a plastic gray bar with his hand clasping mine. He stirs a little and I squeeze his hand. His eyes open a little before looking into mine and widening. He immeditaly sits up and hovers over me.

"Oh my god I was so worried about you Rose. Are you okay?"

"Yeah expect my head hurts." Which was true... i had a killer pain running though my head.

"Well I'm sorry. But it's good that's all that hurts I thought something terrible happened with you passed out."

"Where am I?"

"Your at the infarmry... i didn't know what else to do so i brought you here. They said you weren't seriously hurt but they didn't know what could have made you pass out. They ran some tests but said it would be a little before the results came in."

"Oh my god... what could happened. I don't even remember anything after I started falling. It's just gone I mean I remember falling but I don't remember being caught or anything... I just remember black and falling that's it."

"I caught you... and that guy you were on a date with was watching us... it was actually weird... I mean just the fact that he was watching you fall and he smirked... That's the part that creeped me out. I mean what guy smiles at someone he was just on a date with passing out?" He shook his head like he was trying to wrap himself around it.

I dismissed it with a wave of my hand and rolled my eyes.

"Who knows he's a creep. He was creepy on our date too. I didn't enjoy him at all."

Dimitri laughs and kisses my cheek softly.''

"Good because that would have sucked... I don't know what I'd do that kid if he would have took you away."

He smiles and I roll my eyes as a doctor comes in.

"Hello Rose. How's your day going so far?"

"Well seeing as I woke up in here... Not well."

"And sorry about that... I seriously have no clue what is wrong with you. We ran test after test and we did blood work... Nothing. We have nothing that says anything is wrong with you or why you could have possibly passed out." She said frowning down at me.

"Oh... Nothing... At all?"

"Nothing... Sorry. But on a good note! You can leave... I know you must hate it here! You can just sign some papers at the front and then your good. I think your clothes are in the closet."

She smiles and leaves. I turn to Dimitri.

"Comrade. Do you know what happened out there? I need to know what happened to me... This isn't good Dimitri... This isn't good at all!"

"Just clam down it was probably stress or something... You know that's common."

"Yeah but I wasn't that stressed. I mean it's not like I was going to start cutting because I was on some emotional depression kick. I was fine. I was handling everything fine."

"I understand but I'm sure you had a lot of your mind. Maybe that was it. You just have to clam down and think though this when later. Right now you need to relax, you did just pass out I think if anything you need to sleep."

"I'm not tired. I've been sleeping most of the day."

"Fine. Just get dressed please and we will talk about this later."

"Okay. Hey I love you."

"I know and I love you too."

He smiled at me as he walked out to let me get dressed. I put on the clothes from my date and walked out of the room to Dimitri in the lobby sitting down next to someone who was talking to him. He sees me and then the women beside him gets up and shakes my hand.

"Hello I'm Dr. Carlos. I need to see you to fill out some paper work and then your good to go."

"Okay. Where do I go?"

"Just back here in my office."

She leads Dimitri and I to her office and we sit down at the desk. She shoves paper work in front of my face and has me sign each of them explaining as she slides them across the desk.

Once done she looked at me and smiled.

"Okay looks like your all done. But I have something to ask you."

"What?"

"Did you take anything like a drug or anything that could have possibly got in your system because I know for a fact they won't show up on our test. But I know if your taking medicine or anything that could have made you pass out you probably need to get off of it."

"No I don't take any medication."

"Okay well that's good. Well hope you don't have this episode again."

"Me too. It sucks."

She laughed and got up from her desk waving good bye and me and Dimitri got up and left out her door. We went out side and the sun beat down on me making me shield my eyes. I grab Dimitri's hand and lead him to the shade.

"Um Rose I actually wanted to talk to you about something." Dimitri says facing me once we get in shade.

"What?" I ask curious.

"Well I was thinking about breaking you out. I know your trail is going to be coming soon and I don't want you to be hurt. I know you didn't do it and I want to prove you innocent."

"Oh my gosh! No way I want to do the same thing! But I couldn't tell anyone."

"So is it okay if I help you break you?"

"Yes. Of course that's okay."

"Okay well I love you. But I'm going to go take a nap because I spent all night with you last night. And I didn't sleep so I need to snooze for a little. I'll come to your dorm later and we can talk about this more okay?"

"Kay. Love you too."

I kissed him goodbye and went back to my dorm. I got there laying down on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I get up going over to my dresser where I see a note. I grab it and read it.

Dear Rosemarie,

                      Your not going anywhere sweetie.

I read it over again and I crumbled it up. I was through with this. When Dimitri came back I was leaving. I'm not staying here anymore. I'm breaking out. And I'm doing it today.

Author's Note-

Okay first I know it's been a while and I'm sorry.

Second, I know this is short and I just wanted to say it's a filler till the next chapter which should take as long as this one.

Third, I dedicated this chapter to Rose 4555 and the next chapter twill be dedicated to LillyPie1

So congrats!!!!!!!

I love you guys!!!!

Okay well don't forget to

Comment,

Vote,

&

Fan!!!!!!!

Love y'all

~LittleMrsBelikov~