Chapter XVIII - Gorilla

ATTENTION - Please be sure to answer the question at the end of the chapter in the comments!  I need answers lol.  Anyway, enjoy!

Summer's POV

Ah, love. An incredibly... horrid thing. Deciding to get back at Jay, I made myself a tree fort to plot in. It had a hammock (obviously it was blueish-teal), scratching posts, and loads of CANDY!!! My mouth watered at the thought of the Jolly Ranchers waiting for me. On my way there, I even found a ginger cat. I decided to name him Murphy 'cause I like pizza.

I took the cat since it didn't look like he had an owner. To be honest, I probably would have taken the cat anyway. What? I need something soft to stroke while I'm plotting my revenge!

"Murphy good kitty, soft kitty..." I whispered while petting the sleeping cat. "Fluffy kitty..."

Murphy seemed to enjoy the attention. His eyes were closed and it sounded like he was purring. I may be an alien that bites and tackles everyone, but I have a soft spot in my heart for cats. Especially Murphy.

Now that I had my partner in crime, it's time to plot my revenge...

1). Abuse his dorm with spray-paint.

2). Replace every sweet thing in his dorm with salt.

3). Put blue hair dye in his Shampoo.

Hmmm... I don't think i can do number one because of Carlos's bodyguard. *Cough, cough* Kenzie *cough, cough.* I might be able to do number two but that wouldn't be as "fun" for Jay... WAIT! Number three... Yes. Yes. YES! It will be inconspicuous till he comes to class plus everyone will know who did it, even if betraying the elements of baking sweets is a good idea. Heheheheheh...

WOOP EH A CHAA! (that's my new catch phrase now)

Jay's POV

Why does school have to be so BORING? Ugh, I just want to steal something... Grabby grabby...

I strolled down the dorm hallways, trying to seem normal. I kept my eyes open for anything that could be worth stealing. Let's be honest, I'll go for anything but nowadays, I like to pick my victims. So far, I had taken two wallets, a silver bracelet, and a phone. Heheh. This is too easy.

I went past a couple of people before something caught my eye. A diamond attached to a golden chain hung out of someone's pocket. Casually, I walked up behind them and snagged the diamond as I walked past them. The victim apparently noticed me, because they started yelling and running after me. I recognized the voice... Oh no...

I stopped and turned around to see Fairy Godmother scurrying after me. I groaned with frustration that I could be stupid enough to steal from her.

"JAY! YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE MISTER!"

Giving up, I sighed and handed the diamond back to her when she caught up to me. She grabbed my arm in anger and stormed off in the opposite direction of which I was running.

"You're coming to my office," FG explained. No one has ever seen her this angry before. Her eyebrows were furrowed, her free fist clenched, and furious grunts came out of her. She sort of reminded me of a mad gorilla.

After several humiliating minutes of walking through the hallway with FG, we reached her office. I have to admit, Fairy Godmother's grip was pretty strong. My arm was a bit sore after she let go. Looking down at it, I found red marks on my arm in the shape of finger prints.

Rubbing my arm, I sat down in the wooden chair in front of FG's desk. The chair was padded with a velvet pillow but extremely detailed. In the chair's back, patterns had been carved into the wood. When I touched the dark wood, it felt smooth like glass. It was hard to believe the chair was wooden.

Fairy Godmother started pacing in front of her desk, deep in thought.

'Dang what's wrong with her?' I thought. It seemed as if she could read my thoughts because she turned over to me.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU TRIED TO STEAL?" FG yelled, her face as red as a tomato. I could feel her hot breath on my face. I shivered with uncomfort. I coughed in a disgusted way.

"Well it appears to be a diamond and a golden chain madam," I answered, trying to win her over with politeness. The intelligent headmistress didn't fall for it.

"Do you know WHAT dimond?" She asked more patiently. However, I could tell under her disguise that she was still extremely angry with me.

"Well..." I said, trying to stall. Inching closer to the diamond, my heart stopped. 'Oh dang I'm in trouble...'

A/N - This was just a short chapter to leave you guys on a cliff-hanger for the next chapter!  Yes, I know, I'm evil.  Heheheheheheheheheh. I guess you could say, I'm ROTTEN!  (Puns are my life)  The question still stands for the YOUTUBE CHANNEL.  YES OR NO?  (Sorry trying to get people's attention with caps lol)  Just to be clear, I would not show my face and all content would be of Descendants, such as easter eggs, theories, and what to look forward to in upcoming chapters!  Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful evening!