Chapter IV

Carlos's POV

As I walked past the girls' dorms, I thought I heard squeals coming from McKenzie's room. I thought about checking on her but remembered she's part pig. I then heard Summer's squeals. I knew they were Summer's because it sounded like an alien. I peeked in the doorway and they were both on the ground, smiling like crazy people.

'NOPE!' I thought, closing the door immediately. I turned around to sneak away and then something blue attacked my face.

"HELP MEEEE!!! I'M GOING TO DIE FROM THIS RUG THING!!!!"

The blue thing steered me back into the room and tied me up in the corner of the room.

"SPILL. NOW." The blue thing demanded. It's voice sounded weird and high-pitched and I couldn't take it seriously. I burst into laughter and then got punched in the face by a blue paw. The blue alien morphed back into a human. "I said SPILL!"

"Spill what???" I asked anxiously. This time I could tell how angry she was.

"You like Kenzie don't you?" Summer accused in an amused voice.

"I like her as a friend," I explained. I didn't want them to find out my deep, dark secret. I noticed too late that I was blushing at the thought of Kenzie but I need to get them off of my tail... "BUT I do know a big piece of juicy gossip!"

At the mention of gossip, they perked up.

"I'll only tell you if you stop bothering me about stuff that isn't true."

Both of them sighed. "FINE. JUST TELL US!"

"Jay likes..."

"WHO???"

"A small, blue alien," I told them with a mischievous smile. Both of them gasped and Summer started freaking out, jumping on the walls and crawling on the ceiling. She sprinted over to a bucket, looking like she was going to throw up. She got on her knees and got into a begging position, crawling up to me.

"PLEASE HELP MEE!!!"

"Hey, I told you my end of the deal! Let me go!"

"Fine." Summer untied me and I ran for the door. I didn't turn back because I feel like if I did, Summer would attack my face again. Once I was back in my room, I sighed a breath of relief. I set my backpack on the ground and flopped onto my bed. I noticed my backpack unzipping as Jay walked in the room. A little blue alien popped out, but didn't notice Jay. Summer morphed into a human again.

"HELP ME PLEEEAAASE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!"

I pointed at Jay, but he didn't notice.

"GAHH!" Summer screamed as she ran out of the room. Most likely she ran to the bathroom to throw up.

"What in Auradon was that about?" Jay questioned.

"Oh, nothing," I responded with a smirk. I looked into my bag to find a certain book.

"NOO IT'S GONE!!!"

"Carlos what's gone??"

"NOTHING!" I responded immediately. I need to find it! My diary was gone!

A/N-  Sorry for the short chapter!  Thanks for reading have a great day!