Chapter XIII - Enchanted

Summer's POV

I was in the gym bouncing on a small trampoline when I saw Kenzie and McKenzie come in. They seemed odd, like they were distracted. Both of them were smiling like crazy.

"Are you two okay?" I asked.

All I got in return was a bag over my head and my hands being tied behind my back. Kenzie picked me up and brought me somewhere.

"KENZIEEEE!!! PUT ME DOWWWNNN!" I complained. I tried to bite her, but I couldn't through the bag. Kenzie set me down and pulled off the bag. She didn't untie me, though. I hissed at her and tried to run away, but Kenzie has too far of a reach. She grabbed my head before I got too far. I looked around, finally taking in my surroundings.

Kenzie brought me to the enchanted lake... Why?? I heard voices from where we appeared and then I found out. OH NO PLEASE NO WHYY!!??!?! I looked at Kenzie with puppy dog eyes, pleading for her to let me go. She just shook her head.

Ben and Jay appeared where we were when we arrived here. I just growled.

"Well, we'll leave you two alone," Kenzie said, winking at Jay and untying me. "Summer, no biting or scratching. You'll get in big trouble if you do."

Dang it! I watched them leave, feeling helpless. Why did Kenzie have to meddle in my life? Then I remembered that I set her up with Carlos... Well then... AWWE SHE'S TAKING AFTER ME I'M SO PROUD!!!!

It was the middle of the day, so it was sunny. Jay and I just looked at each other. It was either him or the lake...

I jumped into the lake. I started swimming around like a dog. I went into alien form and paddled around with my extra arms. Jay got into the lake not long after me, so I climbed on his back and steered him out of the water. "BAD JAY. YOU NO GO IN WATER WITH ME."

Jay grumbled in disappointment. I laughed at him while swimming in the water, making sure to show my teeth. Jay chuckled and dragged me out of the water with him. I have to admit, his smile is kind of charming.

I shook out like a dog and turned back into a human. We were both rolling on the ground and laughing our heads off. 'Maybe I should give him a chance.' I thought. 'WAIT WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING??'

Jay looked over at me, his soft brown eyes watching mine. I guess he got used to my eyes since he didn't flinch. Suddenly, Jay got a confused look on his face. "Summer? Why are your eyes pink?"

I immediately looked away, feeling hot and nervous. 'Wait why do I feel like this?' Then I realized why... I LIKED Jay! EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!! I dreaded the day I had a crush on a guy and hoped it would never happen. But, all heck broke loose. Wait, he liked me back didn't he? Carlos told me, and after we kissed because of McKenzie, he was in his room doing a happy dance... Oh no... I think I like him back.

It seemed like he remembered what my eyes meant because he pulled me towards him, turning me so that I faced him. He was smirking, of course. He pulled me closer and gave me a kiss. I have no idea why, but I kissed him back. Then I realized what I was doing. I broke away, feeling weird and awkward about what just happened. We looked at each other. 'Oh what the heck?' I thought at I kissed him again. I broke away before he was ready to and walked away, knowing it would leave him going crazy.

A/N- I'm going to be actually giving the chapters names now XD.  Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!