Chapter II

Kenzie's POV

I walked into my room. I heard crawling noises, like that of a spider. I looked up and a blue alien popped out, squealing with evilness. I yelled, but it sounded like a man. Why does it always sound like a man? I'm not complaining but still.

"SUMMER!!!" I yelled, racing around our room trying to catch her. She slipped from my grip a couple of times. After fifteen minutes, I gave up and slumped onto the floor. "Why do you always have to scare me like that?" I panted, laughing a bit.

Summer changed out of alien form. Summer is shorter than I am (up to my shoulder), with short, dark blue hair and light blue eyes. Most people are scared of Summer because of her eyes, since they were sort of silvery. She is the daughter of Stitch, and has long, blue ears and a stubby blue tail. Out of her back, she let her spine spikes emerge. Her nails were sharp and black. On her body, she had a grey tank top (it used to be a t-shirt), ripped light grey jeans, and combat boots. Around her waist, a blue flannel shirt was tied.

"I like to scare you 'cause it's fun!"

I put her in a headlock and gave her a noogie. After she bit me, I let Summer go. I got an amazing idea...

"Hey... The VKs just arrived. Wanna go have some fun?" I asked with an evil smile on my face.

Her face lit up at the idea. "OOH! OOH! CAN I SPRAY PAINT THEIR BEDS BLUE??"

"No, Summer. We're not going to do that." I paused for a moment before continuing. "Yet."

"Wait... put me in your backpack... We can go scare them together!"

"YES!"

Jay's POV

"I'm still confused about how that girl broke my hand. I'm scared..."

"What I'M scared about is what she said about her friend," Carlos answered.

"I wonder if she's a lion, too."

"I hope not! I don't think we can handle two of them..." As Carlos trailed off, both of us shuddered. A knock startled the two of us.

"Don't worry! She's not a lion." Kenzie walked into the room wearing a camouflage backpack.

"W-why are you h-here?" I stuttered.

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure I didn't hurt you too badly!"

Both of the us were suspicious. We looked at Kenzie, skeptical of her real reason. She sat down on one of our chairs, setting the backpack down. We were so busy talking that we didn't notice the backpack slowly unzipping. Suddenly, I was brought to the ground by a small, blue creature.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME???"

Carlos backed away, tripping over the backpack and falling on his bed. Kenzie and the creature started laughing and high-fived each other. The little creature morphed into a human, still pinning me down.

"THIS is Summer, my friend I was talking about. We're sort of the troublemakers of the school if you didn't notice."

I stared in terror as I thought of all of the things Summer could do to me while she had me pinned down. I noticed that her stubby tail was wagging. My eyes went up and locked with hers, then I was absolutely terrified for my life. Her eyes were an icy blue color, with a hint of silver. I could see a craziness in her eyes. One glance at her and you could tell she was half-mad.

"Well, we'll see you guys in Goodness 101," Kenzie said as she started to leave the room.

"Wait, you guys have to go to that class, too? I thought you were heroes, not villains!"

Summer answered, "Have you seen the way we've been treating you? Trust me, this is our nice side."

Carlos and I backed into the wall slowly. The two girls walked out of the room, laughing.

"I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight..." I told Carlos.

A/N- My friend and I are writing this story together, and we're having LOADS of fun!  Thanks for reading, and have a great day!