Thirty-three (33)

She rubbed her eyes as she finally woke up. 'I'm in a hospital?' She thought as she got up from her bed. The pain still lingered in her stomach from what happened 1 month ago.

Yewon was awake.

Thousands of flashbacks all attacked her at the same time. Everything came back to her. Each thing she remembered, the wider her eyes got and the air that surrounded her got more tense.

The only thing she didn't know was that Yoongi committed suicide 5 minutes ago.

She dialled her members and they called the boys. Everybody rushed to see her, all except Yoongi.

"Where's Yoongi?" Yewon asked, after they all greeted her.

"I have no idea. He was the only member that went back to his dorm." Jin said.

"I'll try calling him." Jimin said as he clicked on his contact. It rang 3 times but he didn't pick it up.

"Hmmmm.... weird. Let's go check." Namjoon said. Everybody followed him out until he stopped. "Wait. Yewon, are you okay to walk?"

Yewon smiled, "Yea I'm good, thanks. Just a little pain every now and then."

They reached their dorm and went inside. "Hyung!" Jhope called out but nobody replied.

Everybody decided to look for him but no such luck. 8 envelopes were scattered among the kitchen table.

"Letters to us? Everybody has one except Yoongi. Strange." Jungkook said as he opened the envelope.

"Oh, dear, lord." Taehyung mumbled as he read the letter.

Yewon was the last to open her letter but when she did, tears couldn't stop coming out of her eyes.

Dear my beautiful Yewon,

I know somebody else is reading this cause Yewon is dead but I wanted to write her a special letter, just like she did to me.

First of all, "Hi Yewon. I missed you so much. I haven't heard you talk or seen your pretty chocolate brown eyes for a long time. Your smile, laugh, voice was honestly like a relaxing treat to me whenever I talked to you."

The past month was boring without being around you. Well, I stayed with you when you were in the hospital but that's different. Now that your gone, I don't really have a point of living anymore.

I was so stupid to agree with Jihyo. I thought I was protecting you but instead it had the opposite effect. I wish I could've told you when you were alive but this will have to do; I'm so sorry and if I could turn back time, I would of. I'm sorry you had to go through the pain I put you in, you didn't deserve it.

It was all my fault that you died and the guilt has took over me. Once again, I'm sorry Yewon.

Yewon, you are such a beautiful girl, in and out. You've been through so much hatred when you were young but you stayed strong. I know you always wanted to be the best maknae out there and I can proudly say that you are. Caring, wonderful, pretty, kind are words that I would describe you but of course, there are so much more. Thank you for being my 'wife' for almost one year. I wish we could of been real someday but that day never came. I love you so much.

-Yoongi

"But I'm alive now..." She quietly said to herself. Yewon looked up at everybody after reading the letter. They all hugged her while crying, staying like that until Yewon spoke up.

"So does that mean Yoongi....... died?" She timidly asked.

"Sadly yes, Yewon. The timing didn't work out." Sowon comforted her.

---

NEWS: YOONGI FROM BTS PASSED AWAY

Yoongi's passing was all over the news. The boys got showered with flowers and comforting messages from ARMY. Both groups got the time off from practicing because of this. Yoongi's funeral was private, only his family, the two groups, some of his close friends and the CEO's.

Yewon was holding onto a bouquet of roses in front his grave.

Yoongi
1993-2017

"C'mon Yewon!" Someone called her.

"Okay I'm coming!" Yewon called back. She turned back and placed the roses onto the dirt.

"I miss you, Yoongi....." She wiped her tears.

"Hurry up Yewon! We are leaving!"

"I love you." She said before she turned to leave.

•••

The Epilogue will come out soon! I can't believe I'm actually finished this book *cries This book didn't really go as plan but I kinda like it ;)

I'm kinda sad that apparently, the new FNC girl group (2 of the girls from love yourself) will be the new models for smart *cries

But the Wednesday song will always be gold in my heart 😭❤️ I really want a collaboration stage with GF and BTS
Please SOUMU and BIGHIT 🙏 IM BEGGING YOU

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS!!! 👍😊💕

But can somebody tell me why their school uniforms are SO MUCH CUTER THAN MINE 😢