Thirty (30)

The doctor brought her to the operation table. Strangely, there was no other doctor except for that one. Yewon waited for the anesthesia to come but it never came. 'I just need to be patience. I'm sure everything is under control.'

Well it wasn't under control because you all probably know who,

Jihyo (aka snakeu girl)

Jihyo used her powers to make everybody think she is a doctor, not some pysco girl.

"Finally. Yoongi is for sure all mine." Jihyo murmured to herself.

Yewon thought something wasn't right so she got up. She limped over her way to the 'doctor' and pull the disguise off.

"Jihyo...?" Yewon stared in shock. "Why are you here? Your not supposed to be here."

"Use your common sense to figure it out." Jihyo said while examining the sharp tools.

It took about Yewon 5 seconds to figure out what Jihyo was gonna do. "Please unnie.... I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it."

"Really? You didn't mean to steal Yoongi away from me?"

"I didn't mean too, I never knew." Yewon begged.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk..... You pathetic girl..." Jihyo said while grabbing the sharp tool. "Lie down."

"Unnie please.... I'll stay away from him for the rest of my life, I swear." Yewon backed away.

Jihyo ignored her and walked closer. She pushed Yewon on the table and since Yewon wasn't recovered yet, she couldn't do anything to stop Jihyo.

"You messed with the wrong person. I will finally get my way and you can't stop me!" Jihyo made a slice right across Yewon's stomach.

"Jihyo! Please!" She wailed out in pain as Jihyo made even deeper cuts.

"Goodbye Yewon." She smirked as she made her final cut. The room that was once filled with Yewon's screaming was now silent. Jihyo washed herself off and wheeled Yewon back in her room, making it look like nothing happened. She covered Yewon's stomach with a towel and left.

---

'Where am I' Yoongi thought when he opened his eyes. He looked around expecting to see Yewon or his members but nobody was there. Only machines and medical things were in his sight.

He felt a little sore but otherwise in good condition. 'Where's my phone?' Once he found it, he phoned his members.

"Hyung?"

"Who is this?" Jin asked.

"Yoongi. Who else would this be?"

Jin eyes widen as he heard Yoongi's voice. 'No. Way.'

He hung up and rushed everybody to the hospital. "Where are we going?" Sowon asked.

"The hospital." He replied.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"Because Yoongi is alive."

---

They barged into his room and to their great surprise, Yoongi was staring at them. "There you guys are. Can someone fill me in on everything? And why are you guys staring at me so weirdly?"