Twenty-three (23)

Yoongi's POV

Since I broke Jihyo's promise, I have to be aware where Yewon is but it's not easy when you have to secretly follow her everywhere.

I spotted her outside of a supermarket late at night, talking to this strange guy. I couldn't recognize if he was an idol or not but he looked awfully familiar. It looked like they were having a deep conversation.

What if he was one of Jihyo's minions?

I sat down behind a tree, waiting until Yewon was done talking to the guy. It wasn't until long I fell asleep, forgetting that I had to protect her.

---

My head banged against a tree branch, jolting me awake from my sleep. The sky was blue so that means I slept until the next day. I looked to where Yewon was last night and she wasn't there.

I went back to the apartment, only to find her phone, not her.

From: Oppa❤️

I love you Yewon

To: Oppa❤️

I love you too

Who the heck is this 'Oppa' person? And why is this guy calling her Yewon? Im the only one who calls her by her real name.

And the most important question, where is she?

•••

2 days ago...

Yewon POV

I ran away from Yoongi as far as possible, they only place I thought of going was the forest. It was where I always go when I had problems during my debut. 

I suddenly heard someone faintly calling my name. "Yewon, come here...."

I turned around only revealing nobody there. Chills went up my spine.

"I have something special for you. Follow the voice....." I heard it again. This is becoming creepy...

Third Person View

Yewon followed the voice, scared to know what would happen if she didn't. But it only led her deeper and darker into the forest.

"Good girl Yewon...." the voice said again.

She finally arrived at the place where the voice brought her.

"Just stay there and you won't get hurt.." As the voice said that, a bright light shot up from the ground. Cause it was so bright, it blinded Yewon's eyes. Her eyes turned blue.

Out from the light came a young women with red eyes. It was Jihyo.  The red represented evilness and destruction.

The blue in Yewon's eyes represented coldness.

Jihyo gave an evil smirk as she finally lured Yewon. "You will now listen to everything I say." She declared. Yewon nodded as she was hypnotized by her.

"You will no longer love Yoongi."

"I will no longer love Yoongi." Yewon repeated after her.

"From now on, you will only love Jimin."

"I will only love Jimin from now on."

"And finally you will kill yourself in 5 days." Jihyo declared.

"I will kill myself on 5 days." Yewon repeated.

Jihyo disappeared along with the light. Yewon walked out of he forest, not remembering anything from the past.

The memories of Yoongi and her were gone.

---

Jihyo again lured all of Yoongi's members into the forest. It wasn't easy but finally they gave in. All of their eyes turned blue too.

"You will hate Yoongi and all of Gfriend's members." She said.

"We will hate Yoongi and Gfriend's members." They all repeated.

"Jimin, you will love Yewon from this day on."

"I will love Yewon." Jimin repeated.

Jihyo smiled at herself, knowing that Yoongi was all hers.

They all walked back to their dorm with no control over their own bodies. It was only till time until everything went wrong.

•••