Nineteen (19)

Yewon POV

"Um.....I...." I get saved by the tv. Thank goodness, I myself doesn't know the answer to that. I promised myself that I wouldn't fall for him.

"Jhope and Wendy spotted in a park together kissing." The news anchor says.

I see SinB rolling her eyes as they show a clip of them video taped by a fan.

"Jungkook was in 5 secret relationships with girl ido-" The tv suddenly turns off. Eunha who was holding the tv remote stands up and picks up her phone.

"Eunha...." Sowon unnie starts to say.

"Don't even." She leaves the room with her phone. I never saw Eunha unnie this annoyed.

Sowon unnie sighs and looks at all of us seriously.

"Is everybody okay?" She says.

Yerin, SinB and I nod but Yuju hesitates a little before nodding.

"I'll be back soon. Stay here for the night. Don't leave." She says as she heads out.

---

Sowon POV

I need to talk to Jin ASAP. I walk towards BTS dorm since it's not too far away. I knock and Jimin opens it surprised.

"Sowon noona? What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I need Jin for a sec." I say.

"Jin hyung! Someone is here for you!" He screams.

"Someone needs me? I'll be right there!" I hear Jin yell back. I hear loud footsteps running and Jin appears.

"Oh Sowon!" Jin says shocked.

"I need to talk to you."

"Well I'll leave you two to it." Jimin closes the door behind us.

I lead Jin towards a park bench where no one could possibly see us.

"I think my members need a break from seeing your members." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't bare to see my members in pain. I'm sorry but I think this is the best for us."

"Then how about Umji and Suga?" He asks.

"They will continue but other than that, there will be no connections between us." I sadly say. I stand up to leave but he stops me.

"Kim Sojung, when will be the next time I see you?" He looks deeply into my eyes. I can tell he is breaking inside but I can't let that stop me.

"I'm sorry Jin but I got to go." I release my hand from his grip and run away into the darkness.

Jin POV

She left me.... Ill never see her again.. My members.... they'll be heartbroken too.

Why Kim Sojung?

Why do you leave me like this?

Don't you know how much I care for you?

Leaving me in the darkness alone...

I walk inside our dorm sadly. My members look at me, wondering what happened.

"Give me all your phones." I say sternly.

They look at me like I'm crazy.

"Give me them NOW." I say angry. They give it to me scared of what I'll do with it.

"How am I suppose to contact people?" Taehyung asks.

"I'll give it to you after I delete some things..." I bring all of their phones into my room. Im sorry members but I have to do this....

One by one, I delete Gfriend's contacts from their phones. I kinda read through some of their conversations with the girls. It breaks my heart knowing that they really liked them and here I am, destroying their hearts.

The only member that still has the contacts is Yoongi. He'll be the only one for now.

I still have yet to delete my contacts.

Kim Sojung❤️

My hand hovers above the 'delete contact'. Before I delete it, I decided to leave her a little message.

Hi Sowon. I just wanted to leave you a little message before I delete your contact from my phone. Take care of your members and yourself. I'll be supporting you until the day I die. From the day I met you, you have grown into a very beautiful young person. Good luck with Gfriend and I wish you the best of luck.
From your very handsome friend,
Kim Seokjin.

I click send then delete her contact like everybody else. Just with that one click, its gone without a trace.

Sowon POV

Ding!

I pick up my phone and I see a text message from Jin.

My heart starts swelling up when I start reading his message. "From a very handsome friend.", he always has to praise his good looking appearance. I let out a slight laugh.

I decided to not send him a message back as I don't want to feel guilty on my decision. Goodbye Jin, Goodbye BTS.

•••

This is probably only me but have you ever noticed that Jin says "Sowon" (Wish) a lot? Like in Bon voyage, he is usually the one that says "Let's make a wish (Sowon)." Probably doesn't make any sense anyways. Sorry for my deleu thinking 🙈😂

But actually, can someone please make a complication of Jin or BTS saying Sowon or any of Gfriend names like Eunha (Galaxy)? If someone actually made it, thank you in advance lol 😂