Twenty (20)

Yoongi POV

I came back to our dorm from you already know who. My members jump at the sight of me.

"Please let us use your phone." They all beg except for Jin, Jhope, and Namjoon.

"You have your own phones." I whip at their hands that are in front of my face.

"Yea but JIN hyung deleted Gfriend's contacts from our phones! All of our conversations are gone. Do you hear us hyung?! GONE!" They say.

"Then why do I have their contacts?" I ask confused.

"Cause your on a show and your wife is UMJI from GFRIEND!" They shout at me. Oh... makes sense.

"Ask hyung if you can. He is the boss around here and plus, I just came back so please let me rest." I walk away from them. Geez, calm down children. I didn't know you missed me that much.

"Why were you at JYP?" I hear one of them ask.

I turn around and face them, "None of your business. Now shoo." I flick my hand at them.

I hear them give out a sarcastic laugh, "Yea right, none of our business. Tsk tsk.." I shake my head at them.

The only reason I came back to our dorm is to space myself from Yewon. She's already mad and suspicious of me. I'll just give her some time to cool off.

----

5 hours later

I grab my keys and unlock the door to our apartment. I step inside and I see her members here.

"Um Hi? Why is everybody here?" I look around at them. Her members leave me without answering, glaring at me as they pass by.

"Yewon?"

She shakes her head and leaves me at the door.

I walk towards her and before I could say anything she says, "I'm fine, like really. Go wherever you want."

"But I just came here."

She doesn't answer and looks away from my direction.

"Please listen to me...." I place my hand on her shoulder.

She shakes off my hand, "Why? So I can hear another one of your lame excuses?"

"You don't have to lie." She continues.

I stare at her in shock. "I-I never lied."

"Don't even start. I know you went to JYP with a girl. And all the times you left me when we were supposed to act like we are married, you went with that girl." She snaps.

I don't say anything and let her keep going.

"I thought we should be honest to each other. I thought you actually cared about me." By now, a few tears fell from her eyes.

"I do Yewon!"

"If you did, you would tell me the truth. You would be here with me. You broke our promise!" She yelled.

"But I'm here now...." I cringe at my words. I sound like a total douchbag.

"You don't understand... I fell for you alright? I fell in love with you! I promised myself I wouldn't but I did." She realize what she just said and froze.

Her words hit me, "I fell in love with you!" She actually did when we both knew what would happen.

"Yewo-" She cuts me off by running out of the room.

Do I feel the same way about her as she does to me?

•••