Eight (8)

Sugas POV

I pack up my stuff from our dorm since today, I'll be moving into an apartment with Umji.

"Did you pack everything up?" Jin asks, making sure I don't leave anything behind.

"Yes. I can come back anytime if I forget anything." I roll my suitcase out of the dorm.

"Bye Suga hyung." All my members say. We do a group hug. Little did I know they would be coming with me.

I put on my seatbelt and we drive to Gfriends Dorm. The cameraman tells me to go inside.

"I need to go inside?" I ask.

"Yea. If you want to be a gentlemen and help Umji carry her luggage, then I suggest you go." He says.

"Okay." I can't believe I'm going to a girl group dorm. As I step outside, I see a car park right beside us. That looks like our van.

"Hi Suga." Jin says while getting off the car.

"Why are you guys here?"

"We will help you unpack at your new apartment."

"Oh okay. But since you are here, you guys are coming with me." Phew, I won't have to go alone.

"Where are we going?" They ask.

"You'll see." I smirk to myself.

•••

We get off the elevator and the WGM crew leads us to their dorm. I ring the doorbell and wait.

The door opens and I see Sowon. I look at my members and they look shook, especially Jungkook.

"O MY GOSH, we are at Gfriends dorm!" I hear them whisper.

"Annyeonghayseo BTS sunbaenim. Come on in!" She holds the door open.

I push members inside since apparently they are stuck to the ground.

"Sorry if the dorm is a little bit messy." She apologizes.

We step in and wow, if they think this is messy, I don't know what our dorm is. The floor is spotless and everything is tuck away neat.

"I'll check on the girls. Have a seat." She leaves us alone.

"I can't believe we are inside a girl group dorm!" Jungkook says, looking around. "Where's Eunha?" I hear him mutter.

"BTS sunbaenims are here! Come out and introduce yourselves!" I hear Sowon yell.

"Really?! I got to change!" I hear one of Gfriend members yell.

We laugh. "The girls are just going to change quickly so sorry about that. I guess they want to look pretty for you guys." Sowon tells us.

"They look pretty no matter what." Rap monster says.

"Oh, Thank you." Sowon blushes and bows. I see them come out.

"Annyeonghayseo BTS sunbaenim. Sorry to keep you waiting." They bow to us.

"Where's Umji?" I ask.