Four (4)

Umji POV

I wait patiently inside the room all alone. My members told me that they have to go somewhere and will be back soon. (That place is the panel where they watch Umji and Suga)

I pace back and forth. I feel the nerves kicking in. I've never been this nervous since my debut. I breath in and out.

"It's time!" The producer says.

"Okay." I walk out of the room.

"Good luck." I whisper to myself.

•••

Sowon POV

The producer asked us to meet him in a room.

"Where are you going?" Umji ask me.

"I don't know, the producer just told us. Good luck Umji!" We all walk out.

The room was very big and there was a big screen.

"Is this where the panel watches the couple?" Eunha asks.

"Yes." The producer says. "You are here to watch and comment on Umji and her husband. Look, the husbands group is here now!"

We all turn around and we see 6 members of a boy group walk in.

"It's BTS! I told you!" Eunha whispers to us.

We bow to each other and introduce ourselves. More like me introducing my members since they are shy.

"2! 3! Bangtan! Annyeong, we are BTS. (I think this is their greeting, I probably got it all wrong.)" They say.

"Annyeong BTS sunbaenim, we are GFRIEND." I say. My members open their mouths but nothing comes out.

"My name is Jin. I'm the oldest of the group and I'm a vocal." Wow he is handsome.

"My name is Hoseok but you can call be J-hope. I'm the dancer and rapper of the group but I can also sing." I see SinB staring at him. Somebody has a crush.

"My name is Namjoon but you can call be Rap Monster. I'm the leader of the group and I'm a rapper." A tall guy introduces himself.

"My name is Jimin and I'm a vocal and a dancer." A short guy introduces himself. Wow, even I am taller than him.

"My name is Taehyung but you can call me V. I'm a vocal." I see Yerin staring at him. Wow, my members are really in love with BTS.

"My name is Jungkook and I'm the maknae and I'm a vocal, dancer, and I can also rap." This must be the guy and Eunha talks about.

"My name is Sowon and I'm the leader and the oldest. Since my members can't talk right now, I'll introduce them. This is Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, and SinB. You might remember Eunha and SinB since they were trainees at Big Hit. Anyways, is Suga the one?" I ask.

"The one?" They ask.

"Yea, Umji's husband."

"Oh, yea. But he has never been in a proper relationship before so he is kind of a newbie." Jin explains.

"That's like Umji. She is pretty shy around guys." I say.

We talk to each other about Suga and Umji, collaborations and scandals. We talked about most of them except dating ones. Especially Jin and me.

"Looks like you guys introduced yourselves. Have a sit." The producer says.

We all take our seats and the screen turns on.

•••

Umji's POV

They told me to sit behind a curtain with my body turning away. My 'husband' is probably behind it. I hear a soft piano noise. It sounds like I Need U by BTS sunbaenim. This is one of my favourite songs by them. After the song ends, I hear the curtain open...

•••

I had to re publish this part since somehow it got cut off at the end. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!