Twenty-one (21)

I run after her until I see her reach her dorm. I sigh and turn to leave. There is no way that they will let me see her.

"It was all a misunderstanding..." I whisper.

Would I rather have hurt Yewon but for her safety or have her in danger?

----

I enter our apartment. We still need to film for WGM but she hates me, what are we gonna do?

I type in our dorm phone number and they pick up.

"Hyung?" I hear one say.

"Is it Yoongi hyung?" I hear another.

"Hi. It's me." I say.

"Your calling because of?" I think Jimin says.

"I messed up."

"Talk. Now."

I explain the whole situation but without Jihyo.

"So Umji hates you, correct?" Taehyung asks.

"Pretty much."

"So now all of her members are gonna hate you too?" He asks.

"Uh, maybe."

"So then they will hate us." He says.

"Uh-"

"So it's all your fault!" Jungkook interrupts.

"You are the reason why Jin hyung deleted everything!" Taehyung yells over the phone.

"My relationship with Yerin is over!" He continues.

I distance my phone away from my ear.

"I hate you hyung!" He hangs up.

I hate you.... Does he actually mean it?

My members hates me, Yewon hates me, & Gfriend hates me too.

I throw my phone against the wall in frustration, I see the screen crack.

You are so stupid, stupid stupid stupid.

I lean against the wall in defeat.
Jihyo, it's all your fault.

---

I hear the door open, I look up and I see Yewon. She's back.

I don't say anything and she doesn't either. She suddenly smiles and waves to something.

I see her secretly point to the camera motioning that we are being recording.

"Good morning oppa! How was your sleep?" She acts like nothing is wrong.

"Good, you?" I act too.

"It was wonderful!" She comes over to me and wraps her arms around me. "No skinship." I remember Jihyo's words.

I take her arms off of me and I see her glaring at me. "What are you doing?" She mouths.

"I'm sorry." I mouth back. She turns the camera off, stopping the recording.

"Are you really gonna be this way?" She sighs.

I don't reply, "Have a great day." She leaves our apartment. I guess she is only coming back when we have to film.

---

It was the next day and I was waiting for her to come back to record. But she was 1 hour late.

I kept on waiting...

And waiting....

She hasn't came back yet, and it has been 4 hours.

Where are you?

I check my messages but nothing.

Not a single word...

I wasted no time in trying to find her. Her members haven't seen her either...

I drove all over the city until I found her on a bridge, crouching down, I couldn't see her face.

"It would be best if I was gone." I heard her say. Was she about to commit sucicide?

I saw her stood up and grab the ledge of the bridge......

•••