Twenty-nine (29)

Jungkook fell asleep while watching Eunha. Eunha went closer to Jungkook and brushed his hair away from his eyes. She loved watching Jungkook sleep. He looked so adorable with his teeth poking out just like a small bunny. She laid next to him and fell asleep too.

Jungkook's Dream

I pulled her closer to me until I could hear her heart beating. "Eunha..." I said softly.

She looked at me with her cute smile. "Jungkook...." 

I leaned forward and I saw her close her eyes. 'Thinking that I'll kiss her. Ha.' I thought. She waited for my lips to press on hers but it never happened. She opened her eyes flustered and realized what I've done.

"So not funny." She hit me while I was laughing. She pouted and turned around.

"Sorry Eunha, I just had too." I placed my hand on her head.

She quickly turned around and kissed me, making me flustered on her sudden movement. She laughs and grabs my arm, "Let's go."

We entered her dorm but only to find nobody home. "I'll go find them." She said.

I suddenly hear her scream and I rush to where she is. I saw bodies on the floor with blood all over them. 'They can't be our members.' I think to myself.

"I think they ar-" The sound of men cuts Eunha off.

"Hands up!" I see 2 men dressed in black with guns pointed at us.

Eunha starts shaking rapidly which only triggers the men. I attempt to hug her but I only get blocked by one of the men.

"Say goodbye to your girlfriend." He holds the gun up to Eunha's head.

"No!" I try to get myself out of his grip. He pulls the trigger and Eunha falls down, smacking the ground her.

"Eunha!" I yell. I kick the guy's face and rush over to help her.

"Please wake up. Please Eunha." I touch her cold face. "Eunha.... Please don't go...."

End of Jungkook's dream

Eunha wakes up due to Jungkook's screaming. He doesn't notice that he's sleep talking (or sleep yelling)

Eunha shakes Jungkook up which only makes him yell even more.

Suddenly Jungkook jolts up and starts to cry. "Jungkook-ah, I'm here." Eunha brings him close to her. She wraps her arms around him which calms him down.

"Eunha..."

"What happened?" She asks.

"I-I...." Jungkook stops. He was brought back to his own senses. "Huh? What just happened?"

"I could ask you that too. You woke up crying and shaking. Remember?" She says.

"Not really. I only remember my dream."

"Your dream? And what was that?" She asked.

"You..." He does a double take. "You died."