Eleven (11)

361 days left

Umji's POV

Today is our last day in Thailand. We are suppose to have a photo shoot today which is kind of exciting. When we get back to Korea, we are going to have another photo shoot, a 'wedding' photo shoot.

We drive to the location. The scenery looks nice and plus, the sky is blue.

We follow the photographer to the place where we change into different outfits. They handed me a floral dress that was white with colourful flowers.
They styled my hair and added a flower for some accessory.

I walk out and I see Suga sunbaenim waiting for me. He looks more handsome than usual.

"You look pretty." He compliments me.

"Thanks, you look handsome too." I compliment him back.

"Okay, so first pose is....." The photographer explains.

He tells us to face each other and look into each other's eyes. This is the first actual time I looked into his eyes. I never noticed before but his eyes are a pretty chocolate brown.

"That's perfect!" He continues taking pictures.

•••

We land back in Korea from our trip. I see my members and BTS members waiting for us.

I run towards them excitedly, I missed them so much even though I was gone for only 2 days.

Suga bought me a necklace that had my name on it. I wore it everyday since. I bought him sugar from Thailand since his name is Suga. :)

They drove us somewhere which was very nice of them. I leaned my head on Suga's shoulder and fell asleep.

I heard somebody shake me awake, it was Suga. He took my hand and led me
me to a dinner table set outside with lights everywhere.

We sat down and he smiled at me. Every time he smiles, I swear it is going to make me fall in love with him.

"Was this all your idea?" I ask him.

"Actually yes, I wanted to do something special for the special girl I'm married to." He blushes.

"I thought you are not a romantic person?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"This is the only time you will see this from me." He handed me the menu. After we order our food which is going to be cooked by Sowon and Jin, surprise, surprise.

"What's your real name?" He breaks the silence.

"My real name?"

"Yea, Umji is only our stage name right?"

"Yes. My real name is Kim Yewon." I say.

"Kim Yewon. Pretty name." I blush.

"What's yours?"

"Min Yoongi. Call me Yoongi oppa instead."

•••
355 days left.

SinB's POV

Our choreographer told me to go by myself to our practice studio to practice the choreography to 'Me gustas tu'. As the main dancer of our group, I had to be the best. It was a lot of pressure to be under but so far, I've handled it fine.