Hey guys, Vsauce here

I haven't really been updating this book

Mainly because I realized I sound edgy as shit although I try not to

So I reread some shit in this book for old times sake and honestly??

My summer was problematic.

So it's now almost the middle of my sophomore school year and I
• still wanna fucking kms

• still have no plans for my future

• still have problems with my parents (sort of, I'll get in depth with that later)

But a lot of things have changed?? Like

• I literally don't give a shit for anything yet am always salty (I sorta came to accept it)

• finally have some sort of motivation for my wattpad account

• this isn't healthy

• everyone at school hates me (except for some really close friends) and idgaf because they can all go fuck themselves in a tar pit because guess what??
I hate them too

Anyways I said I was gonna talk about my status with my parents and here goes-

My grades to them are the most important thing. They are immigrants from europe, and shit I guess academics are different there.
So they have little to no idea how the American school system works and guess who pays the price???

That's right, not Kim Kardashian, not the pope, but me.

Anyways yeah they're basically always on my ass for it, like a pop up your computer won't shut up about.

My dad for some fucking reason is 'mr. Goody two shoes' again, and my mom all of a sudden decided to trust him out of the blue.

They came home drink a few months ago, had sex (my room is right next to theirs, R.I.P. I had nightmares) and all of a sudden are best buddies.

So you're telling me that all they were was sexually frustrated??? I'm fucking done.

Anyway yeah even if my dad is being a 'good guy' now that doesn't give me a reason to forgive the shit he's done to my mom and I in the past.
These people think that just because I act friendly means I trust them.

That's not how it works, sorry. What I'm doing is called 'being polite', a new term to most of the people who I put up shit for.