🖤

I advise you to not take this chapter too seriously, because I'm rather hesitant to have this off my chest.

Whenever something happens to my brother, it's not taken as seriously as to when it first happened to me or happens to me.

This leaves me to feel like if my parents wanted a BOY and not a girl.

Because we have to admit it-

He's the prodigy.

It's not that I'm jealous, hell yeah I want him to go far in life, my message is here is that...I guess I'm just kicked to the curb.

For one, he has no difficulty in math like I did, or in any subject for that matter and plays two instruments very well (trumpet and guitar. My father wanted this in a child because he too is invested in music. So when I wasn't really interested in doing anything musical you could guess what happened.).

At this point I feel like I'm rambling and shit so...

Maybe I'm just looking for something that can't be found.

If only I could know what it is...

Probably love, because I'll just end up dragging my partner down with me and I don't want that.

For all his talent, my brother is a whiny piece of shit. The smallest thing will happen between him and our parents and he'll come back and whine to me about it.

Bitch, when I was your age there was no one I could whine my sorry little ass to, so you do like I did, shut the fuck up and deal with it yourself.

Because whenever I give this guy advice he never listens or anything.

So I quit.