breathing is hard

it's that time of year again. 

the end of it.

at least the school year, that is. 

Sure its time for fun in the sun and shit but I actually really hate summer for a different reason than allergies. 

I'll be alone for three months, and I'm pretty sure all the people I'll be seeing again the next year would have moved on and shit and become something else. 

All I fucking do is stay in solitude and lie that I like it when I'm screaming to be with someone I can't. 

shit 

I fucking hate talking about this and want to choke on the rope of lies around my neck for once. 

I look in the mirror and damn, maybe I am alone for a fucking reason. 

for fuck's sake why is suicide such a bad thing 

I mean its technically self defense, you're doing an act of self-defense to the person who's trying to harm you, yourself. 

And in death you'll be in a much safer place, and it was the person's decision to die anyways. 

Like I fucking hate that excuse 'think about the people in your life you'll be disappointing if you die' because bitch can't the person think or do something for themselves for once? and what if there really was nobody for them to reach out to?

So yea, kill yourselves at your own risks guys.