60

What I'm about to explain may come off as racist or even hard to grasp, but I'll try doing my best to get my point across. 

(Then again, my intentions are not to be racist, but once people of different heritage/roots are involved y'all are triggered to say its racist)

A lot of companies understand that racism is a thing and try not to include that in their websites or bases, to seem more like an 'open minded' community or something like that.

Now let's say the company is a photography one, takes school pictures and shit like that. On their website you can see that the way they position people is a little...forced. 

What I mean here is, they'll throw in a black person every once in awhile in one of their models and be like "See? Diversity!" (like, the way they position these people in their models make it too diverse. Almost as if they are trying to spread awareness instead of doing their job- seeing how people look in pictures.) 

Not quite...you asking specifically for a certain race to apply to something to make it look like it's diverse isn't quite the message we're sending. 

The diversity we want is applying or including all races, not just choosing a select few to appear a particular way.