I really don't know what to call this anymore

Me: *knows I have something important and has it all planned*

Parents: NO NO THATS NOT WHAT WE WANT THIS IS HOW YOU DO THINGS *starts panicking for no reason*

Me: there's an easier way to do this though-

Parents: NO THERE ISNT THIS IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY'!!!!

Me: *lets this millionth time slide since there's no point in arguing with a wall- it won't budge!*

😀➡️😡

Really though, I see a circle of shit that's going on.

I don't know about your parents, but 90% won't let kids speak up and reveal their true emotions.

This then causes the child to grow up into a parent who thinks it's okay to do that just because 'I didn't get the same thing when I was younger'.

So...adults are basically taking their anger, regret and possibly lumped up jealousy on us?

Well shit.

I'm sick of being a toy.

💩

So today we had a presentation to do and I was really close to having a panic attack on the spot while I was doing it.

Anyways we had someone give us a presentation on depression, anxiety and shit and guess who has depression and anxiety, apparently?

🖕🏻

My parents are such attention whores.

All they do is yell around to 'be heard' or some shit.

Yeah like I don't know you exist already. What do you want me to do, chain myself to you so you feel valued? Like a parent? Successful?