🚮

What was I going to be a bitch about again today...

Idk probably on how much I hate crowded areas or something useless like that.

💭

I SWEAR TO GOD I HAVE THE MEMORY OF A DEAD GNAT JFC

I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT ONE THING THAT I HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND AND IN LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES I'LL BE KICKING MYSELF FOR FORGETTING ABOUT IT.

I just hate myself so much tbh

None of you guys even know

It's been raining a lot recently and I just want some huge ass hurricane to  happen so school is cancelled.

But I don't know if I really want that because then I'll have to stay home...

Why did it come to this? I can't even find solace in the takeout box we call home.

🏠

Speaking of home, I don't think my parents having another child was the smartest idea.

I'm talking about this space wise, they didn't think this through.

Wether something grows, it needs more space, right?

Well that's beginning to show with me and sharing a room the size of a gas station market isn't helping.

I feel suffocated every time I step into the house.

I really am not blaming anyone for anything, but all I'm saying is I need more space to breathe, know what I'm saying?

📱

Me: *brings a charger to school because phone battery doesn't last forever*

Parents: you don't need this *takes it away*

Me: *shrugs* not gonna be my fault when I can't contact you and I'm out late.

Them: LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT-

*10+ reasons why I in fact don't need to bring a charger to school, buzzfeed style*