21. No more nicotine, for you

dedicated to malkakateri4ka because this is a high school party, and I'm not in high-school neither are you. So, maybe we can go to my place? (From Emblem3's song Spaghetti)

COMMENT TO GET A DEDICATION!

There, the words are finally out. I've been thinking about it for a while now, after Mason confessed his love to me. 

And, unlike last time, the words are out easily.

Mason looks shocked for a moment but then he recovered.

"Are you sure?" he asked uncertain.

I rolled my eyes at him but smiled at his uncertainty. 

A smile spread on his face and before I can function what was happening, my tongue was busy playing with his.

I can feel his smile as the kiss got deeper and deeper, with my lips doing the same.

When we pulled apart, his forehead was still glued to mine and his eyes were still closed. "Too bad I love you more" he whispered that his minty breath was fanning my face.

I smiled. For two reasons, actually. One of them is because... I don't really know, maybe his sweetness? But for sure I know what the other reason is.

"you stopped smoking" I said in realization, a wide grin on my face.

Mason pulled back and rested his back on the couch. He shrugged as if it was no big deal, "I don't need to anymore"

I pulled his arm so it would be on my shoulder and snuggled underneath it and sighed, good sigh, "Well, I'm happy. It's unhealthy and tastes bad when we kiss" I scrunched my nose in disgust as i remembered the taste of nicotine on my taste buds when we kissed.

We stayed in comfortable silence when i decided to break it. "Dad's dating Finn's mother" I blurted.

He sat up straight and looked me in the eyes, "you mean he'll move in with you?" irritation was as clear as the sun in his eyes.

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow, "i said they were dating not they're going to move in with us" I defended after realization of who he meant by him.

"Whatever" he mumbled and looked down at his lap.

What's up with him now?

"Hey" I nudged him, "What's wrong?"

His eyes finally met mine and he let out a breath, "I don't like that he's so close to you"

My heart softened. He's so cute.

I cupped his face in my hands and trailed his right cheek with my thumb. "Don't you ever think that. I barely see him" I tried to seethe his worry.

"I know that. But, there's always this part of me bugging me about certain things I can never do to you"

"Like?" I pushed. I wasn't sure what he was going to say but, i knew it won't be something off of the limit.

He adverted his gaze from me and started to look else where with his neck tinging pink. 

"I want to touch you" he admitted. "I don't mean it like that-" he realized how wrong is sounded "-I mean, I would love to touch you like that-"...now he's blabbering..."-it's just not what i meant right now." he's back to normal.

"Then what is it?" i pushed yet once more.

"I want to feel your fingers intertwined together, run my fingers in your hair, slide my thumb across your face when we're about to kiss, feel the tingles that you feel when I touch. I want to feel all the little things." he paused, closed his eyes and shook his head, "touch all over you when me make out, my hands in your shirt playing with the claps of your bra, trying to get it off"