11. Flower Bud

Dedicated to harkinstristian cuz she's reading and supporting this story!

Show me support to get a dedication, yo!

now enjoy!

*

He ran his hands through his hair one more time and gestured to the couch that I previously was siting on, "Let's sit down first"

I nodded and followed him to the direction of the couch, him siting on the far, left side and me siting on the far right side.

He burried his face in his hands that was assissted by his elbows resting on his knees as he took a deep breath, still not saying a word.

"So..?" I pushed.

"I have pictures" he finally said, exhaling.

"Of who?"

He ran his hands through his hair again, and tried avoiding eye contact as much as possible, "Of you, okay?"

I almost chocked on my own spit. 

Did he just say what I think he just said?

Did Mason Fetch, the school said bad boy, just confessed that he has pictures of me?

"What?" I chocked out. 

Instead of answering me, he reached out for something that I realized was his camera, and handed it to me with no said.

I wasn't that courageous to give him a glance even though i was one-hundred percent sure that he was also avoiding looking at me with either looking at the ground or the ceiling.

I took a nervous,  deep breath as I turned on the camera. My fingers found their way to the history of photos (not sure what to call it) when the familiar black screen with commands came to life.

I literally choked on my own spit this time.

A picture of me yesterday was all over the screen.

As I scrolled through the pictures, I was startled when someone came running into the room, and jumping on Mason.

Mason chuckled, which was a heavenly voice in my opinion, "How are ya, little man" Mason asked Connor.

Connor then looked at me and pointed, "Hey," he said in realization, "You're Mase's girl!"

My cheeks beated red as soon as the words functioned in my head.

"I'm not his girl" I managed to stutter just in time as Mason awkwardly coughed and said, changing the subject,  "it's rude to point at people, Con"

Connor ignored him as he crawled out of Mason's grip and climbed on me instead.

"Hey, little buddy" I managed to say between groans of pain that Connor's climbing me caused.

"Nuh uh" he shook his head, "you are his girl" he emphasised, "He always say that"

"Connor, it's time to go to bed" Mason cut us out.

"But it's still 8" I butted in.

"Connor, go" mason warned.

I pouted as Connor jumped off my lap and out of the door but not before giving me a smile that I mimicked.

I put the camera back on the coffee table and confusion was added once again to the list of things that I was feeling right now.

"So..." I started. I'm not quite sure where this is going so I'm trying my best to know.