12. Have no fear, Lucy is here

Note that he  A L W A Y S wears his gloves.

COVER MADE BY Loes26 ! She is really talented :D 

like I always say, SHOW SUPPORT AND YOU'LL GET A DEDICATION! 

(I have a really long queue lol)

(PHONE UPDATED SO NO MULTIMEDIA YET)

*

"it's getting late, I should take you home" Mason insisted.

"Mason, I already told you, it's fine. I'll walk to Lucy's house from here, that is not that far, and call my brother" I assured him. I wouldn't let my brother know that I spent the time i'm supposed to spend with my friends, with Mason. Being the overprotective brother that he is, I have to drop the bomb slowly.

The Bomb being that Mason asked me out.

"Then i should drive you to Lucy's instead." he urged.

"Fine," I gave in. Mason face lit up and he grabbed his keys from the key bowl on the kitchen counter, since we were already there eating chips, 

"You ready?" Mason asked as he shrugged on his black, leather jacket and I just tugged the sweatshirt down since it got scrunched up from sitting.

I nodded at him and he eyed my attire for a moment there but then opened the door for me to walk out.

As I was going to the direction of the bike, I felt the cold leather of Mason's gloves on the wrist of my hand, so I stopped and looked back at him.

"We're not riding on the bike" he told me.

"But, why?" I pouted. To be completely honest, I grew to be a fan of the bike. I now liked how the wind went through my hair and slowly untangled my usual messy bun out of the hairband and how I always get to hold Mason tight and smell the beautiful combination of Cinnamon and Tobacco, especially the latter, even though the tobacco didn't used to be one of my favourite odour, but it is now.

"It's cold and you're wearing light" he told me as he dragged me to the other direction.

"But-" 

"I have a car too" he answered my not-yet-out question.

"you're a mind readers" I stated.

Mason chuckled, "I just know you too well" he gave me a peck on the forehead and went on moving to where ever the car was.

-

"WHAT!?" Lucy screamed through the phone and I can imagine her agape lips, "When did all of this happen!?"

Once I was at Lucy's place yesterday, I didn't have the time to go inside waiting for Nick since he came just as Mason left so I decided just to call her the other morning to fill her in.

"When you guys were in the movies" I shrugged, even though she can't see me.

"When you said Mason, you meant Mason Fetch, right?" she asked for the hundredth time.

"yes, Lucy. For the thirtieth time, yes"

"This phone thing isn't working, be there in ten" she told me and I agreed and hung up.

As i was sitting in my room, waiting for Lucy's arrival, my phone vibrated indicating that I received a text.

When I unlocked it, I found it was a text from Mason.

A smile crept to my face even though I didn't read it yet.

Can't wait for tonight ;) - Mase xx

I was going to send that I can't either but then the bell rang signalling that Lucy is already here.

Before I could even think of going downstairs to welcome her, the door of my room busted open and Lucy's frame took over the empty space of the door.

She rushed over to me and shook me, holding me by the shoulder, "MASON ASKED YOU OUT!" she screamed in my face but pulled back to shut the door, figuring out that Nick knows nothing about this yet.

"So," a knowing smirk was on her face, "how did all of this happen?"

I sighed as I stared telling her all the invents of the previous week. From when the picture of me came to display to when we were in room G16 and the close proximity to when I didn't stole a glance of him but also kept sending pictures of myself and finally,  the eventful day that was yesterday.

"But that's kind of stupid," she stated and I raised an eyebrow at her, "who goes on a date on a Sunday?"

I shoved her playfully by the shoulder, "oh shut up"

"At least you guys are going on a date" she shrugged.

"Speaking of which" she seemed to remember something,  "what are you going to wear?"

My face paled as it kicked it.

"WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!?" I screamed in nervousness.

*

Short one, sorry :/

Next one's gonna be exciting :DD

Where do you think he's taking her???

song of the chapter: 

The Killers - Just another girl

(it's been stuck in my head for some reason)

1,140 (I think) reads, 70 votes and 68 comments!! (I think)(that is what happens when I phone update,  I'm not sure of any shit)

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

you are my sluty minions and I love you all. (good sluty minions ;))

                              -Lujain xoxo