23. Anchors //The Lake pt.2//

There's no one to dedicate this to, so I'm dedicating it to a really awrsome writer called berceuses. Read her story, The Cool Kids, because I really love it.

Thanks one more time to  killmyhalo for the awesome cover that she made me but, i'm going to use it as a banner only for the mean time because I love my current one (Shane is such a hottie naw) 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ILY

○○

"So..."

"Soo.."

The room was in complete silence as we laid on the bed, my head on Mason's chest, Mason kissing my hair, we were tangled in each other.

"What do you have in plan for the day, lover boy?" I chuckled, teasingly.

I felt his shoukder move, shrugging, "Whatever you want, princess"

I turned around so I was laying on top of him, resting my elbows on both side of him to keep me balanced.

He winced, from the pain of my chin planted on his chest I believe.

"I'm in it for a swim" I told him honestly. It's been a real while since I went swimming.

He smiled down at me, "swimming it is, then"

That smile of him was so inviting so, I climbed up more on him and crashed our lips together.

"Stop moving too much," he whispered against my lips, breaking the kiss for a short span of time "you're really turning me on right now"

So that explains the thing I'm feeling pocking me in the stomach.

"Sorry" I blushed and tried to get up bu Mason held me by the waist to keep me on top.

"Stay put" he growled.

"But-- fine" I gave in.

After a while of his thing poking my in the ribs, it grew to be really annoying.

"Can I go change then?" I asked him, hoping that he would approve.

His breath hitched before he said, "Go" which to I complied.

I went straight to the suitcase and found it open from when I was getting a shirt - yeah, I'm still shirtless and wearing only Grace's bra(it's a thing no one but keep-er-lit would understand so, hush)- and dug through it to find my bikini.

But, instead of finding said bikini, I found another one that wasn't mine but still had the sticker inside so that assured me that it was Lucy who placed it there.

Of course, she wouldn't just replace mine for no reason. Mine was pretty decent and was covering more than the usual Bikinis do. Not really covering though, it's still a bikini after all.

Needless to say, it was still considered my style.

It was a white strapless bikini that had a metal anchor glued between both cups of the top while the bottom was just simple white.

I took it from the bag and went to the bathroom to change into them. While changing, I realized that the anchor was nothing but a pin so I decided that I would unpin it from the bra when we dip in the lake, if we did that is, so it won't get rusted.

I adjusted the top one more time before opening the bathroom door to get a dress or something from the bag, after realizing that I forgot to bring one with me to the bathroom.

I went through the bag before finally finding a nice pair of shorts and a white tank top.

"You're not helping" said Mason when I stood straight from my previous state that was leaning down.