5. Heaven Made Pancakes

hope you like this one! 360 reads? you guys rock.

dedicated to onlyonedxxx because she dedicated chapter ten of her awesome Harry fanfic, just a kiss, to me and the least I can do is do the same!! (check the story by the way:D )

(written from the phone cuz I think my laptop crashed and either way I can't find it)

(I'll put the dedication once I get hold of the TV since the laptop isn't here anymore)

(that's why they'd be a lot of typos that I will correct later)

*

I spent most of Saturday's morning thinking about what dad was talking about. He was saying 'after it happened' and I can't help but woder what it is.

Did something happened to Mason while he was younger? Or it happened last summer that's why he skipped summer school? Is it, in any way, related to why he always wears his gloves and why he became darker than before?

Similar questions kept flooding in my mind all morning and it will be left to be answered for a while, it seems. Or maybe it'll stay unanswered forever since I'm not sure when is the next time I am ever talk to Mason and even if I did, talk to Mason, I don't think we're close enough for him to talk about it, if you even consider that we are slightly close right now.

I woke up to the smell of my father's infamous yet very delicious pancakes and I couldn't help but smile. My father never makes pancakes unless he's in a good mood or trying to put either of us, Nick and I, in a good mood but I dismissed the latter possibility seeing that neither of us are and Nicl is still on that trip with his girlfriend. Oh, how I envy that girl.

When  I went downstairs, I flashed my father my smile and greeted him with a "Good morning" and he returned the gesture with his own, "Good morning, honey"

Once I was seated on the counter, a plate full of delicious pancakes,  made by my father,  was placed in front of me along side chocolate syrup.

I didn't hesitate to squeeze the life out of the syrup bottle and soak my cakes with this brown heaven. Once the cakes were almost brown, I put the syrup aside and retrieved a fork from the silver holder on my right and dug in.

I moaned as the piece of pancake was placed in my mouth and my dad chuckled at the sight and went out from the kitchen to the living room, I guessed, leaving me alone with the love ofy life, chocolate soaked pancakes.

Once I was done with my mountain of pancakes, I felt like I gained a ton but that is the least of my concern right now. Or forever in that case.

I put the empty plate that has chocolate stains in the sink along side with the fork I ate with for me to wash later and headed to the living room where I assumedy father went to minutes ago.

There, the middle age man that looks handsome as ever with his brown hair and the green eyes that no one inherited, sitting on the couch with the TV remote in his hand watching some sort of News.

I went and took a seat beside him and wrapped my arms around his waist and my head on his chest, side hugging him.

We stayed like this for a good five minutes or so, watching world's news, when I felt a buz in my shorts' pocket. I almost forgot that my phone is there.

I sat straight to be able to take out my phone and when I did, I found that I got a text from an unknown number.

*Send me your email.* said the text, with no words indicating who the sender might be but I had a guess who they might be.

*Mason?* I sent even though I knew it was him becuase who would want a 16 year old's e-mail?  its not like I am an important person and might be getting hacked.