"night terrors"

if you guys have any good dylan obrien x reader/imagine stories, stydia stories, or stiles stilinski x reader/imagine stories can you tell me, send me a link, or send me a oc of the cover and title of the book on instagram? you can send it to me on @scaliaokay or @argentsstilinski on IG. thanks guys((:
warning:

STILES' POV
Y/n laid on my lap, sweat and blood all over her.
"Y/n, you're gonna be okay," I say trying to persuade her and myself.

She smiled a weak smile up at me. "No, no I w- won't. But it- it's okay. It's okay," She says; her voice cracking.

Tears ran down her face, her eyelashes wet as she blinked.

Wrapping my hand around the wound, I press on it tightly to stop the blood from coming at this quick pace.

"Y/n please just hold on, medics are on the way!" I respond, holding back tears.

Her shaking hand goes up to my face and she rubs my cheek gently.

"I love you, St- St- Stiles Stil- Li- Linski." She says.

Before I can say it back, her chest rises up and down quickly, her mouth wide open as she runs out of air.

Then her chest falls, and so do her y/e/c eyes, and her hand on my arm.

She died before I say I love you.

---

THIRD PERSONS POV

Stiles bolts awake, gasping for air over and over; His hands clenching the sheets under him so hard his knuckles turn white.

Tears run down his face, from the nightmare he just had.

After a few seconds his breathing came to normal but he was still upset.

He couldn't loose Y/n, especially if he didn't let her know he loved her.

With shaking hands, like Y/n had in his dreams, he reaches over to his night stand and pulls at his phone.

Wincing from the bright screen he typed in her contact.

He couldn't decide if he should press call or text, or even if he should wake her at all.

But he finally presses call.

After a few rings Y/n answers.

"Hello?" She said in a quiet, groggy voice.

Stiles instantly felt bad he woke her.

"H- Hey, I don't mean to disturb you but... C- Can you come to my house?" He asked nervously.

What if she says no? He asked himself inside his head.

Y/n sighed. "Night terrors again?"

"Yeah."

"I'm coming," She said, with a weak smile to show him she didn't care if he woke her up as if he could see it.

She hung up, so Stiles laid back on his bed and stared at the ceiling, waiting patiently for her to arrive.

3:08 AM

A quiet knock came on Stiles' bedroom door.

He knew it was Y/n because he gave her a key, since she came over when he had nightmares a while ago.

"Come in," He said and the door quietly opened and closed.

Stiles stared at her, smiling to himself at how beautiful she is.

Her hair was messy, but still cute. She wore one of his shirts she took home a while ago, along with some plaid pajama pants.

She turned around and smiled.

When she got to his bed, she laid down on his right.

"D- Do you mind?" He asked her. She turned on the side not facing him and shook her head.

So he wrapped his warm arms around her, scooting closer and putting his head next to her.

"Thanks, Y/n." He said groggily as he got closer to sleep.

She smiled, putting her hand in his big hand.

"I love you." He said, then he fell asleep.

Even though this is the first time he ever said it, Y/n knew he meant it.

"I love you too Stiles."