"say you believe me"

I DO NOT OWN THIS SCENE OR THE TV SHOW OR THE CHARACTERS LOL OK BYE CREDIT TO JEFF DAVIS, MTV, AND EVERYONE ELSE RUNNING TEEN WOLF
warning: sad

(update: my writing gets longer and better so stick around or skip through the chapters, ily bb's).
(another update: i get it, you think you sound like a b*tch. i went off of the sciles break up scene, please don't comment that anymore it's not necessary. i have a lot of other imagines you can read☺️)

You wait patiently in the rain, holding Stiles' wrench.

This won't end well.

He pulls up, happy as ever. "Hey! Sorry had trouble starting the jeep again, the things barely holding on."

Your hands shakes, the wrench moving from side to side.

"Is this yours?" You ask him, pulling the wrench up to seeing height. "Where did you get that?" "So this is yours?"

Stiles says nothing; and takes it from you.
"Why didn't you tell me?" You ask.
"I was going too," He starts, avoiding your eye contact.

You can't help but get angry at him; How could he keep this from you? "Why didn't you tell me when it happened? I could've helped you, Stiles." "I couldn't." He answers.
"You killed him? You killed Donovan?" Stiles voice changes. "I had no choice, he was going to kill my dad. What, was I just supposed to let him?" "You weren't supposed to do this. None of us are, not even Scott!"

The rain pours down your and Stiles' face. You can already tell this is just the beginning.

"You think I had a choice?" He starts. "Well there's always a choice." "Yeah well I can't do what you can, y/n. I know you wouldn't have done it. You would've just figured something out right?"

You breathe in slowly, heart broken. Who even is he anymore?
"I try." You say back, only resulting in Stiles to start yelling at you.
"Yeah, because you're y/n y/l/n! You're the true were coyote! Guess what not all of us can be true were coyotes. Some of us have to make mistakes-Some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes. Some of us are human!"

"But you had to kill him?" Even though Stiles is just a human, you can feel yourself getting scared. If he killed Donovan... What else would he do?

"Y/n, he was going to kill my dad." "But the way that it happened-At one point it's not self defense anymore."

Stiles shakes his head, in disbelief. "What are you even talking about? I didn't have a choice, y/n. You don't even believe me, do you?" "I want too."

Stiles voice gets quiet again. "Okay right so believe me now. Y/n, say you believe me. Say it."

Stiles waits for an answer, but you just can't give him one. You want to believe him but-You can't.
"Say you believe me." He says in a sweet tone.
"Stiles, we can't kill people we are trying to save." "Say you believe me." He walks forwards to you, and you back up. Stiles finally gets it.

You don't believe him.

"You can't kill people. You believe that?" You yell at him, looking up and down at his wrench.

He looks down, then back up at you. "So what do I do about this? What do you want me to do? Okay y/n, just tell me what to do. Just tell me, what do you want me to do?"

You try to think of something to say, but you can't. Until now.

"Don't worry about Malia and Lydia-We'll find them. And maybe you should go talk to your dad," You say, and walk into the clinic not turning back.

And this is the last time you see Stiles Stilinski.