"stiles makes me happy"

this takes place after my chapter "i won't". so read that if you forgot what its about/haven't read it yet.!(:
warning: maybe a cliff hanger?

Lately I have been feeling anxiety, and sadness.
I can't figure out why, except for one reason. I miss someone.

I can't figure out who, I have everyone. But something happened to them, who ever this person is, and it has been slowly getting to me.

Until it did.

After staying in my thoughts, I realize it's hard to breathe. I start to tear up and take huge gasps. The world is spinning and I burst into tears.

I hear footsteps coming in front of me and it's Scott. "Y/n! Follow me!" He grabs my arm and pulls me away from the crowd of people watching.

We go to the closest empty room; The boys gym locker. I fall down behind on of the end of the lockers. Scott kneels by me. He starts talking trying to help, but this panic attack helped me remember who I forgot. It pushed my brain so hard that I had a panic attack, causing me to remember.

(flashback)
The hot boy falls to the ground, trying too hold in his tears. He tries to get oxygen, but can't. I run too his side and hold his warm hand. "Stiles? Stiles listen to me, okay?" Stiles nods. "Think about something else!" He gives me a dirty look.

I start panicking too, because I don't know how to help him.
But being me with my hormones and my crush mixed together, I grab his soft cheeks and pull him in.
Our lips touch. At first, he doesn't kiss back because he is shocked. But he soon kisses back.

We slowly stop and pull backwards. Stiles is back to normal now. "Why did you do that? How did you do that?" Think, Y/n! I yell at myself in my head. "I-Uh... Read somewhere once that holding your breath can stop a panic attack. So, I kissed you and you held your breath." He gives me the same, beautiful face. "Are you sure that's it?" Without thinking, I say "No." And we kiss again.

(back to now)
My breathing slows down and I smile.
This 'Stiles' guy makes me happy. He's the one I'm forgetting.

I think back, trying to think of a Stiles...

Stiles.

Stiles Stilinski.

I smile and cheer, since I remember his name. I keep thinking.

I close my eyes and re imagine the kiss. Then it comes to me.

Everything. And now I need to find him.