"stop drooling over him"

send requests like pls ily bbs. if u want the next part tell me, & thanks for 7k reads😭 PLEASE READ: comment if you would read a book i (might) do. basically to like a fanfic except it's you and Stiles, so it's like a vv long imagine.
warning: not as long as my other parts

It was the last season of the game tonight. Stiles had worked hard this year, trying to get captain.

For the most part it's been good.
But recently, Sheriff Stilinski had gotten hurt and is in the hospital.

Stiles has had a difficult time, worrying about his dad.

I just hope he can pull it off.

While I think about him and do a math problem from my math class.

But a hand slams down on my paper, knocking my text book off my desk and to the right of me.

I look up and its coach.

"Y/l/n are you deaf?" He asks me.
I shake my head.
"Well good! Now I'll let you off the hook. But stop drooling over Stilinski." He says and the class laughs. My face turns a bright red and I cover my face with my hands, looking at the paper.

The top of my paper wrote 'Stilinski' with a heart.

Okay, okay.
I have a minor crush on him.
And, Lydia wrote that not me.

After a while the class bell rings, the thing I've been waiting for.

Thank you, school.

I grab my stuff and run out of the classroom. I'm still embarrassed- I mean, my crush knows I like him now.

I stare at my feet walking fast to get away from Stiles.

But a hand grabs mine and pulls me back.

His plaid red shirt matches with the white, and brown pants.

Classic Stiles.

"Y/n," He says, breathing hard. "You like me?" My y/e/c widen, my heart pounding. "Uh-Yeah, you're-you're a good friend," He shakes his head. "I didn't mean it- Like that." He responds. "Oh." I muster out, "Bye Stiles." I turn back around and start walking again.

But he yells after me. "Wait!"

Ugh.

I turn around and put a face smile on. "Yes, Stiles?" He grabs his chest and takes a deep breath. "Wanna go to my game tonight?" He says in a hurry. I nod, hiding my excitement.
He smiles, and his eyes reveal happiness. "I'll see you at 8." My smile gets wider and I turn around, but I look out of the corner of my eye.

Stiles is dancing out of excitement, which is hilarious but cute.

I rub my arms as goose bumps come from the cold night. I pull more of my wavy y/h/c to the front, trying to keep my neck warm.

I spot Stiles listening to the coach. But soon he sees me, smiles, and runs towards me.

"Stilinski!" Coach yells, but he still comes.

He finally reaches me, and he looks very hot in his uniform.

Thank you, Lacrosse.

"Hey," I say and he responds with a simple hi.
"I can't believe you actually came!" He says, staring into my eyes.
I smile, "Of course!" He smiles looking down. But his eyebrows furrow when he sees my goosebumps.

Immediately he pulls out the flannel he was wearing earlier. "You're cold, so you can wear this," He says handing it over to me. "No, it's yours." "I insist." I grab it from him and put it on, embracing his cologne.

Hey it smells good, don't judge.

But I see an angry coach stomp over, and I point over Stiles' shoulder. "Coach. Coming." I say and he turns around immediately. He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck, "Oh, g-"
"Stilinski! What are you doing that is more important then listening to my speech?" "Talking to her." He says, referring to me. Coach laughs but then gives Stiles a stern look. "Stop flirting and get out on the field unless you want to be off the team!" "But what about Greenberg? He goes in before me,"

My eyes are big as I look at both of them frantically.

Not only am I kind of scared of coach yelling at us again, but Stiles seemed to not hear the whole 'flirting' thing coach said.

"Greenberg sucks, you suck... Slightly less." Coach Finstock says using hand movements.

"I'm in? Yes!" Stiles says in excitement.
"I gotta go, y/n," He kisses my cheek and runs off to his team with coach behind him.

Did Stiles just kiss my cheek?

Last goal.

It's a tie between the other team and ours. We need to make it.

Stiles missed a lot of the balls, but it's okay.

He made one... For the other team.

I breath in the cold air of the night, watching Stiles.

The ball goes around and around in the air, until it gets thrown right in front of someone.

Stiles.

Stiles looks up and down, not sure if he should get it or not.

"Stilinski get it!" Coach yells, and he scoops it up in his net and starts running.

He somehow passes through all the other teams players and makes it in front of their goal.

He just stands there.

"Throw it! Stilinski throw it!" Coach yells at him.
Everyone in the crowd starts yelling at him and it's a mess.

I look around and I'm unsure what to do.

I know Stiles' dad is usually here for support, but he's not this time.

Without thinking I stand up, and yell.

"Go Stiles! You can do it!"
He hears me, nods, and throws it in the goal.

He makes it.

"Yes!" I yell, and so does the crowd.

The boys pat him on the back, jumping up and down.

I smile at at him, proud of him. He stops laughing and looks at me.

He smiles back, and mouths over to me 'thank you'.