"i think i like you more than her"

I SHIP STYDIA SM K NO HATE TO LYDIA OR ANYTHING ITS JUST FOR THE IMAGINE.
warning: not proof read
Lately, I can tell that Stiles has been acting weird.

Like he's always weird but nervous weird.

I tap him on the shoulder in class. "Hey buddy. What's up?" He turns to me. "Nothing." "What's wrong?" He pretends to act like nothing's wrong, "Nothing?" I roll my y/e/c eyes. "I'm not dumb Stilinski. Tell me what's up." "I'm going to ask Lydia out today."

A pain hits my chest and I feel like I am going to cry. I've always liked Stiles, so this... hurts.

After school I see Stiles walking up to Lydia. I shouldn't watch this.

Oh well. I can see Stiles asking her and she laughs. A pain of regret hits his face and he walks away. "Stiles! Wait!" I yell following him.

He runs into the boys locker room so I follow. I can see tears forming in his eyes so I sit in front of him.
"She rejected me. Said she'd she'd never like anyone like me." All of a sudden I hate that girl. Who is she? "Stiles she would be lucky to have you. You're amazing." He smiles. "Thanks y/n." Then looks down, and I grab his hand. "I think whoever gets you is really special/lucky. You're moles, eyes, hair... It's perfect. Your sarcasm and humor makes everyone happy. I'm glad I have the pleasure to know you."

His frown turns to a huge smile.. And I kiss him.
At first he is shocked but he kisses back. We kiss for a few seconds then pull away.

What did I do?

"Sorry Stiles I don't know what I was thinking!" Stiles laughs. "It's okay; I think I like you more then her now. Let's do it again,"