"i came back"

i'm in the feels rn tbh. you should listen to this song while reading and make sure you read it when it says 'like you were never gone'((:
warning: nothingggggg

I came back.

Back from death.

Before I died Stiles told me something.

He told me loved me.

And I didn't get to say it back.

But now I'm back and he doesn't know, neither does the pack.

•••
flashback

Kira couldn't control her powers.

And her powers took over- And she turned into a Nogitsune.

I stand there, and see Malia is about to get stabbed.

I knew I had to save her.

I run up to her and push her to the ground; And a sharp pain erupting in my side to all over my body started.
I got stabbed.

The sword pulls out of me, and I scream out in pain.

I fall onto the could ground, trying to get air.

"Y/n!" Malia says with tears in her eyes. "T- Tell Stiles," I start saying as her tears fall on my face as my tears soak my face. "T- Tell him, I.. I-"
And then, the bright light showed up.

And I was gone.

•••
Present

Somehow Parrish brought me back.
I don't know how but I'm alive, and staying outside of Stiles' bedroom.

I stare at his door as I take a deep breath- Before I died I didn't get to tell Malia what I wanted Stiles to know.

I wanted him to know I loved him too.

I start to focus on the only sound coming from his room which was sniffles.

Without thinking I slam open the door and run in.

His hair's a mess, dark eye bags, his eyes are red from crying.

"Y/n?" He whispers.

I tear up in happiness when I realize I can tell him.
"I didn't get to tell Malia what I wanted you to know." I spit out.

He stands up and slowly walks over to me; And suddenly he's right in front of me.

"I love you too Stiles!"

He doesn't say anything, but instead he puts his hands on my cheek and immediately kisses me.
I do the same, and kiss him back.

The kiss let us show our emotions.
His sadness, relief. My happiness.

In a few seconds my lips slowly leave his soft ones and my y/e/c eyes look up at him.

He smiles at me and I return it.

He leans forward again but kisses my forehead then pulls his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He hugs he tightly and I don't mind.
This is all I've ever wanted.

"Don't do that again." He says. I smile and rub his back.

"I won't."

He slowly unwraps his arms and looks at me again- And his brown eyes were teary.

"I thought I lost you. I thought you were gone forever Y/n, and I can't-" He says with a crack in his voice.
"Stiles," I say softly interrupting him. "You didn't loose me, I'm here. I'll be here with you for a pretty long time."

His lips form a smile and he gives me those eyes- The eyes you can tell when someone's in love.

The way they bright up and look at the person so lovingly.
You can tell a boy's in love from eyes.

And I loved Stiles, too.

We loved each other.