"thank you for saving me"

i posted a part 3 days ago, and i had 23k reads. now i have 25k reads!😭 thank you guys so much ily bb's❤️.
warning: none

Stiles has been possessed by the Nogitsune.

Soon Stiles lost all control of himself, and it's only Void we can contact.

We've tried many things but nothing seems to work.

But, Deaton is about to tell us another plan.

And I hope it works.

Scott and I stand right by the silver table, Deaton on the other side.

"What do we do?" Scott says in a worried voice. "I'm afraid there's not much you can do," Deaton responds. "The only way could possible kill Stiles, when killing the nogitsune." My heart drops a little bit. I know Scott would never want to kill anyone and that gives me hope- But what if this is the only way?

"There has to be another way."
Deaton turns around and grabs a little paper and hands it to Scott.

"What is that?" I ask, staring at it in confusion. "A scroll. A very important one." Scott opens it, and starts reading it.

"I don't get what this means," he says in confusion. Deaton clears his throat; "Do you know what kind of supernatural creature Void is?" He asks us. "A fox," I respond. Deaton looks at me and nods.
"Yes, a fox. And what is it not?" He asks. Scott thinks for a minute, then figures it out.
"A werewolf."

"Yes." Deaton says. "A werewolf. Void can't be both a fox and a werewolf." "So what do I do?" Scott asks.
"I think you already know."

It was time.

Time to save Stiles and kill Void.

I close my car door and Scott jumps out from the passengers seat. Lydia, Allison, Isaac, and Kira were already there.

"We gotta a problem." Kira says. "What kind of problem?" Scott asks.
"My mom. She has the Oni and won't stop until Void is dead. And she might kill Stiles." "What do we do?" I ask immediately my heart pumping. Scott looks at me concerned and grabs my hand.

Scott may not be blood related, but he's my brother. He's always there for me. And he knows how I feel about Stiles... How Stiles feels about me.

How I love Stiles.

"We won't let him die," I nod without speaking a word.
"Lydia, find Aiden. We need all the help we can get." She nods and walks away dialing Aiden.

"We can do this. Like how we saved Malia? A random person? But this time, it's Stiles."

"I'm ready." Allison says.
"I just didn't want to do any homework," Isaac responds.

"The pack all together. Oh, wait. It's not. Stiles is gone." A deep, scratchy voice says from behind us. We turn around and see Void Stiles.

He smiles a dark smile as the Oni appear around him except they aren't attacking him. "There's been a change in leadership," He says.

Isaac growls as hair grows on his face, his eyes turn yellow, and his claws come out.

Kira pulls out her sword and stands in an attacking position.

Scott's eyes turn red and his claws come out too like Isaac.

Allison pulls her bow out, pointing at the Oni.

And there's me, slowly backing up since I'm human.

I don't have any weapons, fighting skills, fangs or claws like them.

I can't defend myself.

In a matter of seconds the Oni start attacking. I stand behind an old tire protecting myself, feeling useless as my friends fight back.

The fighting gets more intense as Allison has a few deep scratches on her face, Isaac literally being teared apart, Kira has had a few slashes from the Oni's swords, and Scott is bleeding a lot from different places.

I swallow in worry as Isaac doesn't have much time left. By the way he is getting attacked, the only way he would survive is if the Oni stopped and he was immediately rushed to the hospital.

I have to save my friends.

I have to do anything to make this all stop.

I stand up, now free to being hurt. "Stop!" I scream. The only person that turns in Void.
I look at up, tears slowly coming out of my y/e/c eyes.

I walk over to him, and he stares at me; An evil look on his face.
"Please, stop this," Void Stiles doesn't say anything. "Please Stiles, stop." He stands up, and pushes me against the near wall. His bony, cold hands wrap around my neck- Just enough to be a little tight.

"Stiles please! This isn't you. Come back! We need you, I need you." The grip gets a little tighter on my neck as I can feel Void getting angry.

This might be working.

"Stiles, please! Come back!" I plead as the grip gets tighter and tighter.

His eyes go from the black to his normal brown, then black again.

His hand on my neck gets tighter then looser; Stiles must be able to hear me.

He's fighting for dominance.

Void yells in pain as he lets go of me. I slowly breath in and out, still crying.

"Stiles," I plead as my voice cracks from crying.

The light of day slowly appears and the Oni disappear, stopping the fighting.

Allison grabs Isaac and helps him to her car and she drives away to get Isaac help.

Kira runs up to me as Scott does too.

I sit there, staring at him. His body freaks out, as Void yells.

"Stop it!" He yells.

"Stiles!" I yell.

"No!" Void screams.
Scott reaches me and immediately bites down into Stiles' shoulder, as then Kira's sword goes throw his back all the way to his front.

My hand grabs my mouth as I watch him go limp... His black eyes disappear.

"No!" I scream, kneeling down. My cold tears fall on his face as I grab his hand.

The night grows silent as no one is sure of what to do or say.

"Y/n..." Scott says sadly, and quietly.

"It's over." I sob more as Scott and Kira look hopeless.

"Let's call the sheriff." Kira says. They left, leaving me alone with Stiles.

"Y/n?" A quiet voice says.

I open my eyes.
"Stiles?" He smiles staring into my eyes. "It's me. I think I passed out."
I laugh and wipe my tears away, helping him up.
"Thank you." He says.

"Thanks for what?"

"You know," he responds. "Thank you for saving me."