"i found you"

THANK U GUYS SM FOR 20K READS I LOVE U BBS😭❤️
warning: vv short dang

Stiles' fingers flick each other with anxiety. Peter Hale just got out of the seemingly jail they were stuck in. Stiles breathes the cold air in; then out again. It's a tactic he uses when he's anxious.
He isn't particularly anxious if Peter is alive or not, for that man is evil. But if anyone remembers him yet. If y/n remembers the last thing he said to her. If they'll find him.

Then gunshots hit the roof, and the other victims of the Ghost Riders jump behind the old benches, Stiles following along.

But his curious eyes watch as he sees someone being held on the horse.
The person gets dropped, but their y/h/c was in the way of their face so he couldn't see them. Or her, it was obviously a girl.

Despite the screams Stiles slowly stands up, recognizing her- Hoping it really isn't her.

The ropes disappear and she stands up while pushing her hair back.

And it was her.

It was y/n.

His feet suddenly run as fast as they can to her. In no time he is on the rail road tracks, staring into her yellow eyes.

"Y/n, y/n calm down. It's okay," Y/n starts growling as her claws and fangs come out.

Being a beta, she doesn't know how to control it- Yet.

He puts his warm hands against her face, and the growling stops.
"Y/n it's Stiles. Do you remember me?" He says with hope.
In a few seconds, her claws and fangs disappear almost instantly. "Stiles?" He nods,  slow smile appearing on his face.
"Do you remember the last thing I said to you?"

Y/n thinks, trying to remember. But then it all comes completely back to her in an instant. The hugs, the kisses, the little things he does for her. How he would do anything for her and she would risk herself to save him.

"You said... You said remember I love you." Her yellow eyes fade, the normal y/e/c ones coming back with tears. "Oh Stiles, I missed you so much!" She wraps her arms around his neck.

Stiles comfortably rubs her back, holding tears in.

His y/n is back. He has her, and she remembers.

She loves him.

And he loves her.

Y/n anxiously twirls her hair. "I just found you and you're doing that." She says a bit irritated. "I'm trying to find a way out of here, alright?" Stiles says trying to be as calm as possible, so she can't tell he's lying.

But her ears catch his heart beat get faster, indicating that was a lie.

"No you're not." Y/n says as her voice cracks, trying to hold tears back.
Stiles whips around and looks at her. "What are you talking about?" He questions, even though he already knows the answer.

"Stiles I just got you back and I don't want to lose you again." "You won't, we'll get out of here."

Y/n hops off the desk she was sitting on before and walks up to him. "No, Stiles. You only want me to get out of here." She says as warm tears stream out of her eyes.
He wipes them away, but then keeping his hands on her cheeks.
"I'm sorry alright? Only one of us can get out of here. And it's gotta be you y/n." She shakes her head with her lips tightly closed. "Stiles please," She whispers and she slowly starts sobbing.

Once again, she wraps her arms around him and he does the same. He whispers into her ear, "The only reason I'm doing this is because I love you..."

She smiles, "I love you too."

Y/n sits on the ledge next to Stiles, a silence surrounding them.
"If I go back, I'll forget again. I'll forget you, and I'll forget everything." She says to him. "I'll give you something to remember me by." Y/n looks at him, confused. Then Stiles takes off his plaid flannel and hands it to her.

"If this helps you remember something, then take it." She nods, anticipating the moment when the riders would be coming back.

But in a few seconds, the horse neighs get louder and louder. Stiles pulls her up and they hide behind a pole.

When the arrive, y/n counts. "One, two, three..." She counts. And after the last syllable leaves her mouth her feet are in the air, then on the sides of the horse.
She turns around, and sees Stiles for the last time.

"I love you," Stiles whispers as the horse jumps.

But then she's gone.