"just find her, please"

31K KMFGSHEHSV THANK YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭 ILY BB's UGh(:
warning: sad until the end.

Stiles' POV

I knock on the old window, waiting for Y/n to answer.

I keep knocking, harder and harder each time as I pray she's in there.

But I know she's not.

Theo took her, to taunt us. Taunt me.

I finally let realization that she's missing- And it hurt.
I can't stand knowing she could be hurt, or killed. I can't stand knowing she isn't here.

Wiping away some tears, I leave her empty house and walk to the McCall's.

Y/n and Scott lived very close, which is convenient.

It also pisses me off because he could of made sure she wouldn't get taken, but he didn't do anything.

Soon enough I'm at the Scott's, staring at the house. I kick a rock out of anger, then stop up to the door.

"Scott!" I yell outside. In a few seconds the door swings open and a tired Scott looks at me. "Dude, what's wrong?" He asks me. "Y/n is gone! She could be hurt, or dead and you could care less!" I yell at him while holding myself back from punching him.

He just stares at me. Not saying anything.

I take a deep breath. "Just... Find her. Please, Scott." Scott nods and heads out the door. "You have a key to her house right?" He asks me. "Yeah,"
His hand is on the passenger car handle; "Good. I need her scent." I nod and jog up to to the drivers seat, and jump in.
My hand jams the key in and in no time I'm at her house.

"Okay, what are you looking for?" I ask him, as he throws her clothes from her closet on the floor.
"And can you not make a mess?" He looks at me with a 'are you serious?' look. "You wanna find her or not?" I nod and look around the room to find something.

My eyes spot a plaid shirt hanging off of her bed.

I grab it, and see it was mine. She always loved to take my shirts.
I turn around and hand it to him. "Here." "Isn't this yours?" He asks confused. "Just try it." Scott nods; And a few seconds later he has a scent.

"Let's go." He says, and we run out of her room to the car.

"Scott. Why are we here?" I ask, looking at our school. He looks at me with concern. "She's here, I know it." I nod, smiling. Scott and I run out of the car, and head up to the main doors.

I try to open them as much as I can, but they're locked.
Scott pushes my hands away then breaks the handle enough for us to open them.

I smile in thanks then run in.
"Stiles I'm the werewolf! I can find her!" He yells.

"Oh. Yeah." I say then turn around.

I wait for Scott to pass me, to lead the way.
Soon he does and he heads down the hall.

I run after him, thoughts consuming my mind. I'll kill Theo if he hurt her, and if he killed her I'll kill him five times. If she's okay, he'll just be in the hospital for a few months.

Soon Scott stops running, and I stop too. "She's in the boys locker room." I nod, then run in with Scott following me now.

Y/n's POV

Theo's hand is wrapped around my mouth, and his arm wrapped around my waist.

He leans against the wall of the shower, holding me in front of him.

"Don't worry," He says with his lips close to my ear as his head rests on my shoulder. "We can kill Scott first. Maybe I'll let you see him before I kill both of you."

My cold tears keep running down my face as I panic.
I panic for Stiles, for Scott.

"They're here." He says with anger in his voice.
When the door opens he walks to a locker, then hides us behind it.

"Scott, over here." Theo whispers. "Stiles stay here." I can hear Scott say.

Stiles is here.

Suddenly Theo throws me hard against the wall, and I whimper in pain.
His eyes turn yellow and his claws come out. He runs over to me, and his claws go deep in my stomach.

"Scott!" I yell as I feel blood dripping out. Out of nowhere, Theo gets thrown into a wall, my wounded stomach free. I grab my stomach, and fall down as Scott's eyes turn red and he charged again for Theo.

The pain I feel is unbearable.

It feels as if knives kept stabbing me, over and over quickly.

Footsteps run up to me, and I look up.
It's Stiles, his eyes full of tears; Some escaping.

He sits down, and softly pulls me into his lap.
"Here, I'll call the police. I'll call Melissa, you're going to be okay."

And that's when the pain slowly stopped.

I feel my organs shutting down, my heart beat gets slower.

"Stiles, it'll be okay." I say as I cry.

I don't want it to be over. I don't want my life to be over, but I can't choose my fate.

Stiles' tears hit me, his hand in mine. "Please, don't leave. Not like my mom." "I'm sorry."
He brushes his hand in my hair, crying harder than ever.

"You have Lydia, Scott? Malia?" "But I only need you."

With the last bit of energy, I smile. "I love you, Stiles Stilinski. You're a good Batman,"

The last thing I see is him crying, as my hearing disappears.

My vision gets blurry, then I feel my eyes close- Then I see black.

3rd Person POV

"No." Stiles says as y/n goes limp in his arms. "Scott!" He yells out, so close to a panic attack.

Stiles leans down and plants a soft kiss on y/n's forehead.

"Scott!" He yells again, still in hope that she'll be okay even though he knows deep down she won't be.

Scott runs in, then stops when he sees y/n in his arms.

"She's alive, right?" Scott kneels in front of them and looks down as he remembers when Allison passed.

"She's gone."

...

...

Stiles' vision gets blurry as a voice yells. "Stiles! Stiles!"

...

...

And then Stiles wakes up from his nightmare. He bolts up, and looks at who was yelling. It was y/n. "You're okay," He says, as he pulls her close.
"I'm fine, you were having a bad dream." He smiles. "I love you y/n."

"I love you too." She says, hugging him tight.