"do you remember?"

it is all in 3rd pov. if you want me too write another one on this chapter also, i need a few votes and comments! thanks(:
warning: long

Your Birthday, 8:56 PM
A lot of baby cries, laughter, and silence.
That's what Nursery sounded like at Beacon Hills Hospital. All of the nurses rushed in and out of the light pink and baby blue colored filled room.

But two babies have been placed by each other.
They would stare at each other; blank. They didn't understand what was going on, but they felt attached to each other.

The nurse comes humming by, and she goes in between the two babies. The girl puts a confused look to why she can't see the other baby. "Ah... Nope, not Stiles Stilinski. Not Katieson Morris..." The nurse says as she lightly reads their wrist bands. Her numbers are 1288634. The boys number 1388534. Almost the same.

The babies hear her speaking, but they're not sure what she says. She happily brings out a camera, her red lipstick shining with her smile.
"And... Cheese!" The nurse says and a flash goes on.
The boy cries, it scared him. But the girl half  smiled and he stopped crying. The nurse didn't think much.

She picks the baby girl up. "Y/n y/l/n. Ready to go home?"

Two years later, 12:24 PM
Y/n peacefully sits on the rug on the fluffy carpet. She plays with her toys.

Several knocks would come each minute, and then the sound of the door opening. Everyone who came in talked, smiled, and laughed. Then her mom closed the door waiting for the next person.

She watched as everyone brought in colorful presents, and balloons. Soon the living room became loud and everyone was watching her.

After she opened all of her toys and ate her cake, (by stuffing it in her mouth over and over- the white, blue, pink, and yellow frosting covered her sticky face and fingers.) She sits laughing as her cousin does funny faces.

The door bell starts to ring loudly, and her mom runs up and opens it. "Hi! I'm glad you made it!" She says as she hugs the other familiar woman puts down something small, and hugs back. Y/n looks confused as she tries to figure it out.

Was it a dog? Or a cat? Or maybe a huge present.

"Sorry we're late, we thought my husband was coming but he couldn't. you know him, always working." The first woman says. "It's fine! Did you bring your cute little boy?" Her mom asks. She nods and pats his head.

So it's a cute little boy? What's that? Y/n thinks.

She gets distracted again by family members, and soon temporarily forgets about the boy.

Some one grabs her chubby soft arms and turns her around. It was her mom. "Y/n meet Stiles. Stiles Stilinski." The boy had some dark brunette hair and goldish brown eyes. he smiles, and soon she remembers. She remembers who he is.

Five years later, 9:35 PM
Stiles and Y/n stare at each other. Stiles brushes his messy brunette hair back, looking down at his worn out red sneakers. Y/n feels her y/h/c pony tail adjusting as it stays in the back of her head. She feels the cold tears slowly fall out of her eyes. It was completely silent, except the movers truck sound as it's on, and slight talking as cardboard boxes get thrown into the back of the truck. "Do you have to go?" The girl says as she stares him in the eyes. He stares back. "I'm sorry, it wasn't my choice. You know I wouldn't leave you, you're my best friend." She smiles, still crying. "I know Sti. I'll just miss you." "I'll miss you too." "Stiles! Let's go!" His father yells as he hand motions for him to come to the car. Y/n's heart officially breaks.