Chapter 18: Fluffy Breakfast

AN:

Yeah, some fluff. I just had to add this. I like this rivalry between Sans and Reaper!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Chapter 18: Fluffy Breakfast

Third POV.

Never again will Reaper ever go anywhere near a spaghetti. The god of death may not know exactly what a real spaghetti taste like but he's sure as hell it's not like that.

Who would want to eat a half burnt and half frozen food? How is that even possible? Maybe because Papyrus was in a rush? Yeah, sure. That's possible. But then there's those undescribable aftertaste that lingers in your mouth after every bite.

Reaper shudders in disgust at the mere thought of it. He heard Geno groaned who was lying on the couch with his head on the grim reaper's lap and using the black cloak as a blanket.

Geno was massaging his forehead. Willing the nausea to go away. Reaper began caressing Geno's skull in an attempt to help.

Frisk was lying face down on the carpeted floor, barely conscious, and keeping herself from throwing up. At least until Papyrus left. She didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Sans was leaning against the frame of the doorway to kitchen with his arms folded over his chest. Seemingly immune to the after effects of the horrible dish he had just finished. He had a grim expression as he stared at the two skeletons on the couch.

Ink was nowhere to be found. He hasn't return yet.

Just as then, the door to Papyrus' room swung open and the tall skeleton stepped out with his homemade battle body on.

"Sans, I am going on a patrol and won't be back until dinner. I trust you to take great care of our guest, okay?" Papyrus said as he descended down the stairs.

His loud voice caught the other's attention as they also looked at him. Papyrus was adjusting his crimson scarf which made Geno unconsciously reached up to his neck. But he realized he wasn't wearing his own scarf.

"You can count on me, Paps." Sans replied a very believable lie. Papyrus seemed satisfied and left.

The door closed with a loud slam and the house was engulfed in silence once more.

Geno looked up to Reaper and ask, "Where's my scarf?". He hasn't seen his scarf ever since the incident in the save screen.

"It's back at home. Still in the laundry." Reaper replied softly. "Are you cold?" the god of death asked in concern as he fix the black cloak to cover more of the smaller skeleton's upper body.

"No. Just wondering." Geno said. Speaking of cold, Geno realized that he wasn't wearing a jacket as well. He then felt a small hand nudged him at his shoulder.

It was Frisk. She's a little pale and her arms were wrapped around her belly. She said she was hungry and that she hasn't had a decent meal in days.

Geno could only sympathized with her. He got up, took her tiny hand, and led her to the kitchen. They walked passed Sans without a thought.

Reaper grabbed his cloak and put it on before following the two. As he walked pass Sans, who was leaning against the doorway, time slowed down as they intensely glare at each other. Intentionally bumping each other in the shoulder.