Chapter 8: Fixing a Broken Mind

AN

OhmyGosh! Thank you for all your support! I've read all the comments and I am really grateful! Thank you!

And I'm sorry for updating late!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Chapter 8: Fixing a Broken Mind

Third POV

"Ready to go~?" Death asked.

"No!"

"Why not?"

Geno signed in irritation. "Look at me." he simply said.

"You look perfect" Death replied instantly with the usual smile he always had.

Geno face palmed. "Reaper, I'm wearing a pyjama. I'm not meeting them wearing a pyjama."

"Why not?" Death innocently asked with a not so innocent smile.

Geno growled in frustration, his eye socket twitching in annoyance. "Just... Let me borrow some of you're clothes." Geno gave up on explaining.

"Okay" as simple as that.

Death had chosen some warm clothes for Geno. It consists of a bluish grey hoodie, black sweatpants and a black scarf.

Geno eyed the scarf thoughtfully before asking Reaper "where's my scarf?"

"In the laundry." Reaper nonchalantly replied.

Geno seemed satisfied as he gathered the clothes in his arms and went to the bedroom to change.

~~~tiny time skip~~~

"Now you're ready to go~?"

"Yeah, just give me a slipper or something." Geno nonchalantly said as he fixed the black scarf on his neck.

Death only grinned wider. "Nope"

Geno looked up with an incredulous expression on his face. "Wha- I'm not walking barefoot!"

"You're not even walking~" Death said as he floated closer to Geno and opened his arms in a welcoming gesture. "Leap into my arms, babe~" *wink*

Geno blushed madly. "You are NOT carrying me!!". Geno said as he backed away but Reaper only floated closer.

"Come on, babe~ don't be shy~" Death teased as he kept getting closer and Geno kept backing away.

"Stop calling me babe!!" Geno almost shouted as he turned around and run for it.

"Nnno! No running!" Death said with a mild panic in his tone and immediately lunged and managed to refrain Geno from taking another step. Then, he swiftly swept Geno off his feet and carried him bridal style.

Geno blushed intensely as he struggled against Reaper's firm hold. "No! Reaper, put me down! I can walk on my own!!"

Reaper only tighten his hold around Geno before replying. "You're not even supposed to be walking around yet." Reaper's tone was mixed with concern and barely noticeable frustration.