3- Were like scooby do thats me and you.

Start from the beginning

Landing with a thump.

"Ay now, why are you making noise like 'boom bum bump" mum said to me coming out of the living room. "Sorry" I said quickly walking to the kitchen. I got the big multi bag of crisp for the girls to pick what they want, a carpisun for myself and went back up stairs. I slowed down at I approached Chris's room. I look slowly, quite sounds and stopped outside.

I know I shouldn't be easdroping, but I couldn't resist. They are doing something and I want to know what. I knelt down and looked through the key-whole.

I could see Chris passing Jason one of those plastic sandwich bags. I couldn't see what was in the bag but I could see Jason looking pleased with what was inside. Jason then passed him a note. Chris had another one of those bags in his hand. He then put it in his top draw.

The top draw.

I heard my door open. "There you are Ash! What are you doing?" I heard Princesses say. I quickly signalled for her to be quite. It was too late. I could see Jason walking up to door. I sped down the corridor to my room. Pushing Princess in and shutting it, just as I heard Chris's door open.

"Shit!" I swore under my breath. I had left the food outside Chris's room! I opened the door and quickly stepped out into the corridor. The food was gone. "Nooo" I moaned. As I slid down my door. "Food!" I whimpered.

"What is up with you?" Anna and Princesses both said. I looked up at them, like a lost puppy. I stood up to answer. "The boys...They-they-they had those plastic bags you put drugs in. They have something illegal. They were selling it to each other." I rushed out.

"What!" Anna shrieked.

"Are you sure?" Princesses said.

"Yea, I know what I saw." They both nodded believing me. "We have to go in there you know." I said to them, knowing they wouldn't like it.

"I'm in!" Anna said to my surprise. She looked at my shocked face. "What? We have to both our brothers have been acting weird lately and I want to know what’s up." She said standing up to join me, we looked at Princesses.

"You have seen the T.V shows, this could end up like House Of Anubis." She said like a little kid making a discovery. "Princess" Me and Anna chuckled. "They are doing drugs, not finding hidden, cursed treasure." I said. I checked the time on my phone. 4:23pm. "I think the boys are going out in a minute. That will give us the time to snoop." I said already coming up with a plan.

"What’s the plan inspector gadget." Anna said saluting me. I walked back and forth in my room, walking serious like, as if I was a major in the army. "Alright lady's were going to go in the belly of the beast, were going to go into enemy base and find out what they are doing. We will then take matters from there. Any questions?"

Anna and Princess had then burst into a hysterical fit. "HAHAHA!" Anna laughed. Princess had a question. "Why are you talking like that Ashleigh" She asked in between laughs. I walked up to her and stood up straight. "That’s captain Ash to you!" I demanded in her head. They both shut up instantly and looked behind me.

"More like brigadier sket!" I heard Ryan spit behind me. I turned around to see him smirk. I cut my eyes him. "Shut the fuck up!" I spat back at him, outraged by his use of drugs in my house. "Don't swear." He told me off. I looked away from him and at the wall. I crossed my arms and looked away from him. "I didn't" I said like a little child, who knew how to get what they wanted. He answers back. "Well your dumb aren't you. You just did swear."

Normally I would have been able to come up with a comeback straight away, but for some reason I was silenced. Weird right?

Chris spoke up first, "Were going shop want anything?" He said. I shook my head. I then remembered something, "I thought you lot were going to a party or something." I asked. This time Jason spoke. "No, not anymore, it got cancelled." I nodded in response. The boys turned around and left the room, not shutting the door.

I went to shut the door as a carpisun and empty crisp multipack packet hit me. "Pigs!" I called down the corridor. "Why are you calling you self." I heard Ryan chuckle. I shut the door and groaned, I was going to eat those crisp. That was a full packet, how much do they eat?

"How much did they hear?" I asked.

"Just the end of the speech don't worry." Anna reassured me. I nodded.

We waited for the boys to leave the house and made our way through the corridor. Princess waited outside, whilst me and Anna went inside. Chris's room was dark blue, he had a light blue curtains. His was wardrobe in the corner of the room by one of his windows. His draw was by his TV. His bed was near the door. We approached the draw, when we heard the door knock. The double knock meant that one of my parents were coming.

We heard Princess run to my room. Anna hit under his bed, I climbed into his wardrobe just fitting in. I couldn't close the door. Anna quickly shut the door and run back under the bed. I could see the bed, TV and draw, through the small gap.

Mum had come in, she held a basket in her hand and took out some of Dukes clothes placing it on his bed. She walked out of the room. We waited a minute. We heard the door open again, Princess stood in the Centre of the room. We slowly came out trying not to make too much noise. Princess jumped not knowing where we were.

We all walked up to the draw. "You guys ready?" I asked them, being overly dramatic.

"Yes! This is epic!" Anna whispered.

"Totally!" Princess whispered.

We all hesitated as we heard my mum’s footsteps walk back down the stairs.

"Were like Scooby do, that’s me and you" I whispered as I put my hand on the draw.

"What?" They both asked.

"Were like Scooby do, that’s me and you" I said louder.

"Yeh we heard you. What the hell does that mean?" Princess asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Your so weird." Anna chuckled.

I pulled open the draw. Anna and Princesses looking over me. The three of us gasped....

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Chris shouted.

We turned around and there stood, Chris, Jason and Ryan.

Oh.Shit!