Chapter 9

~Grey P.O.V.

"Have you talked to Cal since.. You know..." Mason looked at me, his eyes a mixture of pity and anger.

Giving him a dry look, "Don't you mean has Calla talked to me since I slept with Alaric's ex-best friend?"

He settled on anger, "Right. Has my sister talked to you since you slept with Summer?"

I sighed, swirling the whiskey in my glass absently. "No, she hasn't. Alaric has though. He's talked to me a few times. If talking involves pinning me against a wall, punching me every day in training, no longer letting me win, and making smart ass remarks that is." I commented, taking a sip from my glass.

He paused, sitting next to me at the bar, "You realize you deserve absolutely every punch Ric sends at you, right?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, Mason. I am perfectly aware that even though she lied to me about her bond with Ric and she has a child on the way that I am the one in the wrong for cheating on her."

His eyes narrowed as he stared at me, "You don't know anything do you?" He scoffed, walking away muttering under his breath. "If it makes you feel any better, they won't talk to me either." Speaking of the devil..

Summer White, no relation to Ric, but they did become friends because they share the same last name. At 5'4 with her long black hair and sparkling hazel eyes paired with her curvacious athletic body, she was every woman's worst nightmare. Her features rivaled that of Megan Fox, leaving almost every woman behind when it came to beauty. Every woman but one, the woman I cheated on.

"It doesn't." I stated bluntly, tossing back the last of my whiskey.

She sighed, looking at me in annoyance, "It takes two to tango, Greyson. I didn't tie you down and force you to have sex with me."

"Sounds kinky. Glad you two enjoyed each other so much." Calla smirks, walking to the fridge and pulling out a water. I stared at her in shock, my eyes taking in her attire.

She was in an open backed black dress, similar to the one she wore to the club last time we went. The difference in this one, it covered much much less skin.

"Where are you going?" Summer questioned, glancing at my shocked expression. She spun, her eyes filled with a dark fire as she narrowed her eyes.

"Not that it's any of your business, but Ric and I have some business to take care of. Don't wait up, we might not be back tonight." She strutted out of the room, her hips swaying as she walked away.

Summer's eyes narrowed on her retreating form, "What business do they have to attend to that requires a slutty dress?"

"You have no room to judge, Summer. I'm pretty sure I saw a few dresses in your closet back home that show a hell of a lot more skin than hers." Alaric scolded, his eyes filled with distrust. "Greyson, Kaden told me to tell you to meet him in the basement to do your training."

I stared at him blankly, "You and Calla aren't even willing to help me anymore?" I scoffed.

His jaw tightened with each passing second, "No, Greyson. We aren't. It's also dangerous for either of us to train you or even spar with you when neither of us are happy with you right now. We could kill you without a second thought. If you think about it, she's showing you mercy by refusing to train you anymore. I would, but I'd probably just beat the hell out of you."

My eyes narrowed on him as I stood from my stool, "At least I didn't lie about sleeping with someone and at least I don't have a baby on the way." He snapped, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and pinning me to the wall.