X

I leaned in and kissed him, the kiss felt like it had years of emotion pushing with it. Years of love that I hadn't remembered, years of that I had forgotten because of someone who wanted now me and my friend dead or kidnapped.

I gasped a little bit as I peered into a different scene, a scene underground. I was walking through the snowy terrain of Snowdin, just a casual stroll. I paid close attention to the people who were emerging in the distance.

I was beyond confused as I realized it was Chara, Flowey and I. We were walking towards myself, or towards. . . Sans?

I suddenly popped back into reality and pulled away, shocked.

"Frisk, did you just. . .?"

"Access your memories? Yes. I did."

"How did you do that?" Sans sounded amazed and with reason.

"I don't. . . I don't know. . ." I glanced down at my hands, which burned a little bit.

They were an irritated color of red, which made me a little worried.

"Looks like someone finally figured it out. . ." A voice whispered behind me, moving around behind my head.

I jumped and looked behind me, only to see nothing.

"What did you hear, Frisk?" Sans asked me, bringing me closer to him.

"Someone whispered to me that I. . . They whispered, looks like someone finally figured it out. What does. . . What does that mean?" I looked him in the eye sockets, his pupils darting around frantically for a few seconds.

"I-I don't know. But, if Nightmare knows. . . Then he might. . . He might try and hurt you. Or Chara. W-Wasn't this what he wanted to happen? Why he's after you?"

I frowned and pulled away from Sans a little bit, "He said that I had 'unknown power'. But I never told you that. And how did you know he would be after my powers now?"

I pulled away from him even further after he gave me a guilty look, "Sans, what are you not telling me?"

A/N: Will we have another traitor? Or another hint giver?

See next chapter.

~ anonymous_glitch